artifical angel eyes pic!!!!!!! (finally)

Brian704

why don't you just get some real HID's, they are much brighter and they just outshine the halogen ones

money

lol i dont think he/shes gonna reply on this thread after that :p and after reading all this comments LOL

kev96teg

I'm still here this is great I'm gonna try 2 atleast remove the paint from the the middle so it looks a little better every 1 is making me laugh thankx lol lol lol

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
I'm still here this is great I'm gonna try 2 atleast remove the paint from the the middle so it looks a little better every 1 is making me laugh thankx lol lol lol
i think it'd be easier if you just purchased a set of halos or angel eyes or whatever they are named.

saves you time, and you like that look. so A+B = C

money

where is the cheapest place to get angel eyes? can u guys give me a link? im thinking off gettin em to replace my headlight since one needs to be gonee its molded and i dont wanna do wat this guy did LOL

kev96teg

I took the paint out of the middle and opened up the lens area about a quarter inch on each side looks a lot better I can't remove it completly cause ill never get the paint off of the edge but it definitly looks better the black on the edges match the black hood ill post a pic or 2 tomorrow