jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
you can have me, just dont look me straight in the eyes
i'd love to continue to make jokes with you and have a good time, but Ill prob get neg repped by another lurkin hater. I would hate to offend anyone on the interwebs :what:

Army74D

gtavila_
^Hahaha

BTW; jcrabb13.. I was offended. Just wanna make that clear. :beer:

Last edited:

ryanDC

lol No, I just used to watch The Girls Next Door show on E! when it first came out. Sara Underwood was featured on one of those episodes and I remembered her name because she was such a cutie. lol I just Googled the other girl.
i use to watch this too but only because my sister was watching it lol

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
^Hahaha

BTW; jcrabb13.. I was offended. Just wanna make that clear. :beer:
ya I'm sure, I mean I'd be completely offended if someone I don't even know called me out on something that didnt matter at all just for shits/giggles. people need to lighten up and get a sense of humor, its not like this is an informative thread. It seems like its just some OG members that can't stand a new kid having fun.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i use to watch this too but only because my sister was watching it lol
lol I'm sure that was the only reason you watched it. Haha I liked it until the new girls came on. I liked the original girls better, though. Kendra, Holly, and Bridget.

It seems like its just some OG members that can't stand a new kid having fun.
Sure hope you're not talking about me. If I neg repped you, you'd know it. :thumbs up

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Sure hope you're not talking about me. If I neg repped you, you'd know it. :thumbs up
meh. it all just gets out of hand cause you cant sense sarcasm across text. anyone who feels the need to neg rep me for something they have NOTHING to do with...meh. kinda gay, but its no skin off my back...i will live on.

the original three girls were delicious

rockadilla

thats right.
I will have buttload (rofl buttload) of asian boobies soon, I hope, I just hit the jack pot :yummy:

Last edited: