Pussy Wet Interior Crew - Official Roster and Picture Thread

j13

Keep It Clean
ill post some

Last edited:

covert_Con

Senior Ricer

Tomorrow i will have better pictures.

edit- and oh, ill get the right picture format tomorrow to.

Last edited:

Jack Rot

Eh, no offense but why do you have a removable steering wheel on an automatic, tan interior teg?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
eiznekeM: You need better front door pic's (showing the door panels as in the picture below*), rear hatch pic, and I would shine on the area under you cigarette lighter and the steering column :thumbs up

Dfrederick2nd: You need better picture from behind the seats and a picture from the rear hatch

Keenan: We need to take better pictures at night, but I have seen your car and we'll update this for you with the CORRECT picture set :lol: #2
And I thought soccer was for hispanics ;)

99sil-teg Need better pic's of the fronts from the doors, need rear hatch pic, and pic from behind the seats

GoofyGamer: Off the top you're in. It would be nice to see pic's in the correct format, but one of my favorite interiors on the site #3

Coy: Always looking sexy ;) #4

Jordan who isn't from Texas: Who's car is that? I would expect as much out of you, lol. Nice job, but it kinda has to be your car to qualify :( Keep the pic's up tho, 'cause people need to see that

Dylan: Sexy with the S2k seats, lol; seen it in person #5

Cripton: I've actually put your thread on my list to read, but I haven't gotten the chance :(
Needs Better pic from the door, pic from the other side, pic from the hatch, and pic from behind the seats. I kinda feel bad for not reading your thread, lmao

GirlsDoItBetter: Looks clean, but needs better door pics, pic from rear hatch, and pic from behind seats - although the pic of the rears was helpful.
The title is the whole reason I made this, lol

kevinm1981: Needs all the right pictures

J13: Kinda blurry, but I can see enough :thumbs up #6

Connor: Need all the right pic's and need to shine where you had fast food cups ;)

Eh, no offense but why do you have a removable steering wheel on an automatic, tan interior teg?
Why do you even post, you faggot. :Security

BeatBox

Real Good!
Before i tire shined the dash.
never again, i did that and it stained my sht
the jimmy's dash and the teg more notice able in the jimmy since its a grey dash, in the teg if u look close it has small spots
never again, i did that and it stained my sht
the jimmy's dash and the teg more notice able in the jimmy since its a grey dash, in the teg if u look close it has small spots

i bet if they gave it to you you would prob take it, not your car not your problem thats what i say lol

Jack Rot

lol ^^ someone has anger issues.

If you had common sense you would notice what my post was getting at, no one wants an automatic tan interior integra.

Last edited:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
lol ^^ someone has anger issues.

If you had common sense you would notice what my post was getting at, no one wants an automatic tan interior integra.
If you had common sense you would have noticed a parked car in front of you, so who is in worse shape at this point?
That's not how your post read, dumbshit. Removable steering wheel would make it a bit tougher to steal. And in reference to tan interior automatics, are you saying he should just pack it up and call it a day, "fuck doing anything to your car, it's never going to look better because you can't shift and your interior is not a preferred color"?
You must have the awareness of a vegetable to not notice I really don't like you and I will flame every post you make - so please, do us a favor and piss off