Pussy Wet Interior Crew - Official Roster and Picture Thread

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
eiznekeM: You need better front door pic's (showing the door panels as in the picture below*), rear hatch pic, and I would shine on the area under you cigarette lighter and the steering column :thumbs up

Dfrederick2nd: You need better picture from behind the seats and a picture from the rear hatch

Keenan: We need to take better pictures at night, but I have seen your car and we'll update this for you with the CORRECT picture set :lol: #2
And I thought soccer was for hispanics ;)

99sil-teg Need better pic's of the fronts from the doors, need rear hatch pic, and pic from behind the seats

GoofyGamer: Off the top you're in. It would be nice to see pic's in the correct format, but one of my favorite interiors on the site #3

Coy: Always looking sexy ;) #4

Jordan who isn't from Texas: Who's car is that? I would expect as much out of you, lol. Nice job, but it kinda has to be your car to qualify :( Keep the pic's up tho, 'cause people need to see that

Dylan: Sexy with the S2k seats, lol; seen it in person #5

Cripton: I've actually put your thread on my list to read, but I haven't gotten the chance :(
Needs Better pic from the door, pic from the other side, pic from the hatch, and pic from behind the seats. I kinda feel bad for not reading your thread, lmao

GirlsDoItBetter: Looks clean, but needs better door pics, pic from rear hatch, and pic from behind seats - although the pic of the rears was helpful.
The title is the whole reason I made this, lol

kevinm1981: Needs all the right pictures

J13: Kinda blurry, but I can see enough :thumbs up #6

Connor: Need all the right pic's and need to shine where you had fast food cups ;)

Why do you even post, you faggot. :Security
Nah man the spanish are the best in the world at soccer...mexico just beats us haha
And the roster on the front page needs an update but we needa detail and take pics maybe later this week.

And don't hate! Auto tan int. teggy's for the win! I rep :nod: moneyyyyyyyyyy

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I know not exactly required pics, but considering the fact I cant actually do one of them as I am a sedan, here's this anyway :lol:

Can i haz number? :mrgreen:

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
Just cleaned my whip. I'll take pics tomorrow so the beautiful OC sun rays can come make the interior glistenin' an shiiiieeet. ;)

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

j13

Keep It Clean
I know not exactly required pics, but considering the fact I cant actually do one of them as I am a sedan, here's this anyway :lol:

where did you get your shift knob?? cool setup

Insomnia

Real Member

how good is your scanner by the way, if i may ask,and if im not mistaken thats the valentine one correct,i just want to ask before i invest in one.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
how good is your scanner by the way, if i may ask,and if im not mistaken thats the valentine one correct,i just want to ask before i invest in one.
You sir are correct :) Absolutely love it, no complaints and it has saved me countless times, well worth it IMHO

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
aye guys im trying to get a cruise and video going in washington the post you can search is NW washington Cruise. give suggestions so we can get some going starting point and a end point for the cruise