Pussy Wet Interior Crew - Official Roster and Picture Thread

j13

Keep It Clean
Eh, no offense but why do you have a removable steering wheel on an automatic, tan interior teg?
lol ^^ someone has anger issues.

If you had common sense you would notice what my post was getting at, no one wants an automatic tan interior integra.
Listen up you little worthless piece of SHIIT, i like the damn wheel, plain N' simple. If i choose to have it, than who the fukk are you to say anything. Why does your dad like fat cocks up his @ss, i dont know. so don't question why do i have a quick release.

P.S. If you have a problem with me or my car, tell your fat potbelly pig mom to fly to socal, and juggle these nuts.

rybread761

Listen up you little worthless piece of SHIIT, i like the damn wheel, plain N' simple. If i choose to have it, than who the fukk are you to say anything. Why does your dad like fat cocks up his @ss, i dont know. so don't question why do i have a quick release.

P.S. If you have a problem with me or my car, tell your fat potbelly pig mom to fly to socal, and juggle these nuts.
You tell 'em! lol ( I also own an auto tan Teggy). I like it because it flows so nice with the black exterior and black interior accents. Everyone has all black interiors and I am glad I have something different.

j13

Keep It Clean
Why do you even post, you faggot. :Security

exactly! even without the wheel on the car and an alarm, my car gets broken into. I'm sure if I did have the stock wheel, it would have been taken for a quick joy ride and ditched. obviously jackrat doesn't know jackshit about Integras.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
The last two people to post pic's can't read directions; please post the correct pic's

exactly! even without the wheel on the car and an alarm, my car gets broken into. I'm sure if I did have the stock wheel, it would have been taken for a quick joy ride and ditched. obviously jackrat doesn't know jacks*** about Integras.
He knows how to dive bomb into the back of a parked car and cry about it like it wasn't his fault

Referenced thread: http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=65231

soccer4life

if you had common sense you would have noticed a parked car in front of you, so who is in worse shape at this point?
That's not how your post read, dumbs***. Removable steering wheel would make it a bit tougher to steal. And in reference to tan interior automatics, are you saying he should just pack it up and call it a day, "f*** doing anything to your car, it's never going to look better because you can't shift and your interior is not a preferred color"?
You must have the awareness of a vegetable to not notice i really don't like you and i will flame every post you make - so please, do us a favor and piss off
win

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser

not to hate on your car (cause i like it on a general note), but you are one of the first people to hate on cosmetic shit.

juss saying, watch the hypocrisy.

now that i've gone and posted this, doesnt this thread say no chatter? lol

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
not to hate on your car (cause i like it on a general note), but you are one of the first people to hate on cosmetic s***.

juss saying, watch the hypocrisy.

now that i've gone and posted this, doesnt this thread say no chatter? lol
Where? :lol:

But, yeah, to stay on topic; where the fuck is everyone's pictures to update.

I have a plan once the number reaches ten, so....................