$1000 Rs? Good pick up?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Yeah true. Any reccommendations towards a clutch?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Exedy

If there's nothing major and the suspension isn't rusted out, I'd try and get them to go $500-$750. I like the RS cause I'm tall and no sunroof is a plus. I could be like Dylan and swap roofs, but fück that.

Last edited:

Teggy64

Got vtec?
Depends on how deep the rust is. Body work is something that takes time and experience to do well. I hope you're planning on painting it too lol. I'd say look for a cleaner shell to put your swap into.

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
If i buy it it will be an excellent starter for the track but no abs for dd "im a delivery driver" 1000 seems okay but i dont want it to be a liabiliy. I could buy a 2k car but im gonna swap an engine into my next car no matter the condition. B18c gsr swap is nice and is my #1 but i thought long and hard and came up with an idea to throw 404s, springs and retainers in a b20 and go from there. (Let me know your opinions on that) depending on what i see tomorrow will determine if i will wait or not rs tegs are harder to find than gsrs in my local area anways.

Brett1414

you even have "find a GSR" in your checklist signature :p Go find a GSR ;)
Yeah about that...... a lot has changed since that day. Ive learned that there are many alternate routes and vtec may be at the top it definitely is not necessary.

94RS

No fucks given.
Tell me what's wrong with this picture....

Brett1414

Ill offer 750-800 if he wont take that then im gonna have to pass. Its an rs, and a 5spd. But it does look awful and yes. Im painting it. NH0....i know very cliche....but jdm front, NH0 and red recaro srd are what i drool over every day.

94RS

No fucks given.
Lmao im sorry but damn that sucks.....how in tf did that happen?

Apparently the jackass previous owner installed the bracket for that upper mount upside down (or something like that). Stress was put on the bolts until one point they decided they had enough and wanted to end their life :lol: .

Over three long years later and it's all good now :mrgreen:

R13

The other asshole
If i buy it it will be an excellent starter for the track but no abs for dd "im a delivery driver"

I disabled my abs within a few weeks of owning my car, 3 years with no abs, nearly bald tires, and lots of heavy rain and snow and honestly it's never once even almost been a problem. These cars aren't prone to locking up unless you put your body weight into the pedal.

94RS

No fucks given.
Or if you have absolute garbage brakes... I still need to change mine out :rolf: