1998 Integra LS Hatchback Auto in White...40+ pics of varying quality

mangchu

True, most would like it color matched. Maybe I will down the line, but for now I like how it flows with the black side skirts. Thanks for approving the look!

mangchu

Felt inspired to clean the underside of my hood. It's been grimey since I first started driving it so I thought it was time to finally get rid of this massive eyesore!

Before:

And after:

Good enough for me! =D

mangchu

Some pictures from 2 weekends ago. I took a cruise through the canyons of Westlake and Malibu. I wanted to explore some random road that I saw on google maps and maybe snag some pictures while I was up there.

Interior shot before heading out

I made it up to the road and was greeted by this

I definitely thought twice about going, but I was curious lol. The road was beaten to hell and, since it just rained, there were rock slides littering the pavement! Definitely a slow crawl...

And just like every canyon road should, it brought me to the beach.

And in the parking lot of Popeye's hahaha

:thumbs up

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
nice pics, looks like you need some tire shine in the pics to make the wheel pop more

mangchu

Good call on the tire shine! I got some as a gift but it wasn't the foam type. So when I drove, it would spray greasiness all over the place hahah

mangchu

Bathing in Saturday's rain

Baby was thirsty last night. She likes techron, but v-power will do!

Chillin while waiting for me at the ATM this afternoon. The guard at the bank asked why I parked so far away. I replied "To keep it far from dings and so I can look at it as long as possible before getting back in."

mangchu

Nice clean teggy. You should convert it to a 5 speed
Thanks! Yea I'm really hoping to. My friend's friend has a manual DC4 that just died on him. He wants to ditch it somewhere. I suggested he ditch it at my house hahaha but seriously I want his car so I can pull everything I need. Fingers crossed!

mangchu

After hearing so much about cleaning headlights, I thought I'd give mine a new shine.

Before passenger side

After passenger side

Some random pics from today

tim_dc4

Ha no problem man!! That kit I got was the best $40 I've spent in a while lol. The tire gel it came with worked extremely well too