1998 Integra LS Hatchback Auto in White...40+ pics of varying quality

Sammich

LOVE the car...LOVE the wheels..but not along w/ each other...the wheels are kinda dated to an older car than yours...but the coilovers helped them out a lil bit

j13

Keep It Clean
First time checking out your thread! Your integra came a long way! What ever happened to your friends 5spd teg? Do it!

mangchu

Ha no problem man!! That kit I got was the best $40 I've spent in a while lol. The tire gel it came with worked extremely well too
Nothing like maintaining our babies lol.

LOVE the car...LOVE the wheels..but not along w/ each other...the wheels are kinda dated to an older car than yours...but the coilovers helped them out a lil bit
Classic style wheels on a not so classic car hahah. Someday it will be tho! Just gotta keep it looking fresh.

looks good imo, sweet car and like those wheels
Thank you sir, glad you dig!

One of the cleanest integra...you are doing a great job..
Your compliment is appreciated greatly :thumbs up

First time checking out your thread! Your integra came a long way! What ever happened to your friends 5spd teg? Do it!
It definitely has been fun learning about our cars. Mine still works so I must be doing it right loll. I dunno what's going on with his carrr! He hasn't gotten back to me so I have no idea what his plans are. Any updates on your swap?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I totally forgot your DC4 was an auto. I had a great idea for your exhaust situation. ITR axle-back. BOOM!

mangchu

Is the axle back just like the muffler and tip? A friend of mine suggested that a while back. I'd def go that route instead of getting a full exhaust

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Is the axle back just like the muffler and tip? A friend of mine suggested that a while back. I'd def go that route instead of getting a full exhaust
Yes, the axle-back is just the muffler, tip, and piping that bolts onto the b-pipe. Want me to get you a price quote?

chris22

Love your car man, really makes me want to get working on mine, I would love for mine to look similiar to yours. Being in highschool though I don't have much spare cash to be spending on my car. It's a slow process, but I'll get there hopefully. Mad props on the car though dude, it's so clean. :thumbup:

mangchu

Love your car man, really makes me want to get working on mine, I would love for mine to look similiar to yours. Being in highschool though I don't have much spare cash to be spending on my car. It's a slow process, but I'll get there hopefully. Mad props on the car though dude, it's so clean. :thumbup:
Thank you for the kind compliments! I'm happy it inspires ideas for your car. Definitely a slow process. That's cool that you're in high school and into the modding scene. I had my car through high school, but didn't start modding it til after college hahah.