2012 Honda Civic

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I remember that one, but it didn't include full exterior and interior pictures.
ooooh i see. :mrgreen: my bad brosky

Im suprosed they havent added a 1.6T to the CIvic. I would assume with the rumors of the CRZ receiving a turbo motor they might put one in this car as well. Also Honda is working with other companies on developing turbo motors for F1 for the 2012 or 2013 season.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
the rear looks like a em2 and a corolla fucked lol
the front desperately needs a lip
it looks like tehy brought back the oooold school pivoting mini window
interior is busy as fuck, looks like a goddamn fighter jet.
rest of it looks alright.

oh and the wheels are ugly as hell

Last edited:

01FTW

WTF? It doesnt look very impressive.. and honostly not much different than the current generation.

But then again I, like MANY people, didnt like the current gen Civics when they first came out.. I thought they were ugly as fuck and just odd.. But after a little while I got used to the new look and started liking them.

NebulousGSR

Another fail. Honda/acura has been in a damn design slump since 2007 :(
They just need to stick to their simple line design vehicles... They have lost the sport and have become a nissan/hyundai impersonator at best. Kinda sad since I love the older honda designs.
Opinions? Anyone think that they have messed up with this new civic design?

01FTW

Another fail. Honda/acura has been in a damn design slump since 2007 :(
They just need to stick to their simple line design vehicles... They have lost the sport and have become a nissan/hyundai impersonator at best. Kinda sad since I love the older honda designs.
Opinions? Anyone think that they have messed up with this new civic design?
Yes it is indeed another design fail.

A few months ago I read an article regarding the new Civic model that said Honda was "going to go back to the smaller and more aggressive style of previous model Civics"..

apparently that article lied.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Dear Honda,
Please stop making ugly ass cars! Go back to the mid 90's styling that made your product so desirable and take notes, then apply them to future models. I don't mean take the SI name sake and ruin it just to sell cars. Leave the HF name sake in 1991 where it was last seen.

Sincerely,

Honda Fans!

I honestly think no car company can make a decent looking car these days. There is not 1 car outside of the Challenger that i would buy for under 100k dollars. Damn near every car coming out this year or next has some big ass front grill on it. They wonder why car sales are declining, its because your making ugly ass cars that no one wants to buy. Not to mention they are damn near impossible for the everyday Joe to work on. I'll stick with mid 90's and older cars. Honda hasn't built a nice car since 2001 in my opinion, well I lied, I like the 04ish TL's.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Dear Honda,
Please stop making ugly ass cars! Go back to the mid 90's styling that made your product so desirable and take notes, then apply them to future models. I don't mean take the SI name sake and ruin it just to sell cars. Leave the HF name sake in 1991 where it was last seen.

Sincerely,

Honda Fans!

I honestly think no car company can make a decent looking car these days. There is not 1 car outside of the Challenger that i would buy for under 100k dollars. Damn near every car coming out this year or next has some big ass front grill on it. They wonder why car sales are declining, its because your making ugly ass cars that no one wants to buy. Not to mention they are damn near impossible for the everyday Joe to work on. I'll stick with mid 90's and older cars. Honda hasn't built a nice car since 2001 in my opinion, well I lied, I like the 04ish TL's.
im sticking to my 98 and under, so tired of hearing people say "why don't you get yourself a nice" all the time like if i had money to get one in the first place, everything you said is so true

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I hate new cars man, they ruined the Evo and STI by making them bigger and uglier. They have ruined the Camaro, working on ruining the Mustang (they want to go for a more European look with the stang), 4 door charger, wtf? The list continues lol

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I hate new cars man, they ruined the Evo and STI by making them bigger and uglier. They have ruined the Camaro, working on ruining the Mustang (they want to go for a more European look with the stang), 4 door charger, wtf? The list continues lol
i think the only car i would get out of 2010 would be the lexus is250 awd, besides that idk

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I would totally own a Challenger, although I am somewhat partial to them to begin with. My dad had a Plum Crazy Purple 70 RT/SE (440 6pack) when I was a kid and I have pics of me at 6-9 months old in the backseat with roll cage around my car seat lol. I will own a Challenger one day

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I would totally own a Challenger, although I am somewhat partial to them to begin with. My dad had a Plum Crazy Purple 70 RT/SE (440 6pack) when I was a kid and I have pics of me at 6-9 months old in the backseat with roll cage around my car seat lol. I will own a Challenger one day
lol thats awesome:rolf: