2012 Ride Of The Year Awards (Apps Due 12-21)

Sammich

i understand that frustration..hope your car meets your expectations w/o retarded ass drivers interferring man

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
i understand that frustration..hope your car meets your expectations w/o retarded ass drivers interferring man
The thing about that, something came up that it might get stripped down and junked.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Idk.. Well see... I will have to get more pictures of it. And with my cameras black dot it will interfere lol..
I like all the other cars except my dc better than the em1 lol
you can use camera tricks and photoshop to minimize the black dot

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
damn dude..i mean if it's not structural damage, just wait it out and repair it...even if they total it
Now its an easy fix, just what happened with the insurance isn't. I don't have my car insured under my name because when I first got my license i got a lot of stupid tickets. So after the accident the insurance put me on the policy without my consent. Not paying $638 down payment right b4 Christmas. FISH(FukItShitHappens), I already got my money out of that shell selling the original motor and how long i've owned it. ED7 time :D, love my oldschool.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
DaddyBuiltRacing's link isn't working. it says the page cannot be found. just a heads-up

Sammich

:( if i dont get klutches rear suspension...i wouldnt mind getting yours..i want to spend some of my bonus on suspension and bank the rest