2012 Ride Of The Year Awards (Apps Due 12-21)

Sammich

my pics suck ass...i wish i knew a photographer or knew how to take pics. i'm going to lose like 3 votes strictly off of horrible pics

Nick_C78

Hah well at least you guys are entered/going to enter. I am holding off on my app until I get my new block(Hopefully I can get it and have it installed/tuned before I leave for CO). That way I can properly enter the NA category. It wouldn't feel right entering that with a block that isn't 100%, despite its power output. And I use mostly phone pictures, hell I use phone video as well.

Sammich

my pics look like what i hassle pinkley about lmaoo

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
For the record, every one needs to be linking their thread, not the first post of it. When you make a new thread, it initially directs you to the url for the first post. So if you copy it immediately, you end up with a post link instead of a thread link and it winds up not working or taking you to the middle of the thread or something. Link the thread url.
:smackself:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
It's alright, I already had you added. I don't know why it directs you to the post link when you make a thread anyway.

ZaWn

Hope I can get it all done prior to Dec 21 cuz that's also my sister's wedding lol.

-Z-