2012 ROTY: Best FI or N2O Integra/RSX

Best FI or N2O Integra/RSX

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Classic case and point. Thadya is one of my close friends here on CI. I absolutely love her DC4, but I have to give it up to the other member's Integra for cleary showing us a properly build FI setup.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Gotta love a fast four door, don't see one that's well done that often. Also love that hood exit exhaust :D

ZaWn

Classic case and point. Thadya is one of my close friends here on CI. I absolutely love her DC4, but I have to give it up to the other member's Integra for cleary showing us a properly build FI setup.
No hard feelings bro! :)
DaddyBuiltRacing has a kick ass FI setup.

-Z-

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Josh has an amazing setup, one of the most underrated cars in this bitch. I been telling this nigga for the last year to get a good photographer. If he did, we would be a bit fucked.
Glad to see you're finally getting a ROTY honor, josh. Now get a fucking photoshoot. Lol.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Also, good job, Thadya. This is one of those categories we needed participants in, and I'm happy you got some votes, babe

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Haha who has time for photo shoots? I will most likely get one next year once I unveil the new setup. I honestly expected more people in this category, does no one like going fast anymore?!!!

Zawn, good luck to you

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Most of our team tracks civics for weight. We do have a black Gsr just like mine, but it's all motor. We had an old svp car fully gutted, roll cage, parachute, etc, but there was never a real urge to finish it and it's now someone else project

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Even if more FI integras entered here... few are hitting the speeds that daddybuilt is. Trueblue drag build.

Nitrous, its like vtec but you push a button. :mrgreen:

Serious uniqueness though. Last time i encountered nos in years was only one guy during Raceline's dyno day.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
The scary part about my car is I have only gotten 1 real clean pass out of it and that was on pump gas. I am really anxious for 2013 to see what it does with all the upgrades I have waiting on it and 30+psi/c16 lol. FWIW nitrous is still used a ton in the LSX community

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
We'll see, the first goal is 10.99 and then a 10.5x pass. Anything beyond that is icing on the cake really. I just wanna enjoy the car for once rather then fight with it like I did all of this year.