2012 ROTY: Best FI or N2O Integra/RSX

Best FI or N2O Integra/RSX

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
If opher can run 9.9 spinning the whole way down on sac raceway his fourth time driving the new setup, that should be low to mid 9s after he gets used to it and takes it to Infineon

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
They put more money into their track. Sac is just a regional strip, and Infineon is a national track. We get a lot of complaints on the lack of prep. Vince almost miss shifted 2nd his first time at Infineon because of he grip. I think he went 11.9 with like 280whp in the blue civic

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
We = sac raceway. Lol. I've never raced Infineon before. I can't fucking wait to hit the road course there

Jeffbel

Josh has an amazing setup, one of the most underrated cars in this bitch. I been telling this nigga for the last year to get a good photographer. If he did, we would be a bit fucked.
Glad to see you're finally getting a ROTY honor, josh. Now get a fucking photoshoot. Lol.
I agree 10x. I've been through that build thread way too many times getting inspiration.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Thanks, I am changing some stuff up for 2013 to try and stay ahead of the competition and to keep me interested. I get bored pretty easily, hopefully 2013 goes better at the track for me than 2012 did

ZaWn

Congratz Josh! I was lucky enough to get a few votes going against you. lol

-Z-

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Zawn, I must admit this was the first time I had actually looked at your car and its clean. I am not a huge fan of nitrous, but your install is really well done from what I can see.

Thank you!