2012 ROTY Competition Discussion

Nick_C78

Spirit of competiton!

Bad rings, you auto fail the na category. lol
Hah, not the rings, the cylinder walls. Much worse :p

By the way I love you all! Sorry again for offending you peeps. I honestly believe each and everyone of you deserve more votes than me. I only entered cause you all said all active members should enter regardless.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Oh yeah its the other way around... doesnt that wear down the rings in the same process though?

Nah I live pretty far out into the sticks haha i dont go much past 50 and thats only on straight aways. I just really havent gone anywhere where i need to get on the freeway or a main road yet
Im in 5th by 40mph. So you live out in nowhere like nick. lol

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
If its for fun, why did Dai Lon get singled out for taking pictures that showed the highlights of his car? Why is this thread even active?
If this is all for fun, then the arguments between people should have never started, especially since we all know each other on a personal level.
I'm real as anyone here, and calling out others publicly like that is not acceptable to me. Nick has more hp and better tires than me, but his lines are jagged. 2:18 with a stock motor and shitty tires in the rear - I'll fucking rail your time with a proper setup. its like people being upset because I spent so much money this month on my car, or because I'm part of a team that ensures I will make it to my next race. Step up your game or sit on the fucking bench, waterboy. I work hard on and off the track to upgrade my car and provide for my girlfriend and her goals.
Time to decide; is this just for fun, or are you really fighting for the title? I fight for everything I have. I live by myself, and have for years - my parents either aren't around, or don't have the ability to fund my life.
My motor and brakes worry me, so I run well less laps than I should, and I accept that. Fuck disclaimers. I've also run more events this year than pretty much anyone else in this bitch.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Nobody here has run respectable laps and 1320 passes for their setup like I have, and that's a fact. And every event I run, the more I learn and improve.
But publicly talking down about a competitor's car like what was said about Dai Lon and joe is poor sportsmanship and disrespectful to that entry. My girl has a great suspension setup, but so do I, Dai Lon, joe, etc. just because joe is auto doesn't take away. He is track proven, which is more than most of you can say - so wassup?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
wished people would vote on the cars.....not who they know and hang out with.

No way a slip over coilover setup should compete with a full dampner setup.

Zawns setup is $$$$
the way this year is...if you STILL vote for who you know/hangout with over someone who clearly deserves the vote...it's easy to say newb/douchery is in your way of life
e

I know most of the CA that are running and didn't vote for them if i felt their car didn't represent the category properly.

If its for fun, why did Dai Lon get singled out for taking pictures that showed the highlights of his car? Why is this thread even active?
If this is all for fun, then the arguments between people should have never started, especially since we all know each other on a personal level.
I'm real as anyone here, and calling out others publicly like that is not acceptable to me. Nick has more hp and better tires than me, but his lines are jagged. 2:18 with a stock motor and s***ty tires in the rear - I'll f***ing rail your time with a proper setup. its like people being upset because I spent so much money this month on my car, or because I'm part of a team that ensures I will make it to my next race. Step up your game or sit on the f***ing bench, waterboy. I work hard on and off the track to upgrade my car and provide for my girlfriend and her goals.
Time to decide; is this just for fun, or are you really fighting for the title? I fight for everything I have. I live by myself, and have for years - my parents either aren't around, or don't have the ability to fund my life.
My motor and brakes worry me, so I run well less laps than I should, and I accept that. f*** disclaimers. I've also run more events this year than pretty much anyone else in this b****.
Pat, you forgot that Nick is on fucking Eibach Sportline springs. Lowering springs and still doing a 2:15. Impressive if you ask me. And your DC2's setup is almost there bro. RE-11s in the rear, fix the braking problem, and just drive your heart out.

Nick_C78

I already apologized to dylan publicly and personally. I didn't say his car was crap, in fact I just said his interior wasn't as show worthy as it looks in the pics. Again it was wrong of me to even say that, and I apologize again for doing it. Also I never said anything about Joe, just sayin.

I was just busting your balls pat. But if you want to really compare and be serious. I got 2:18 my first time out, and with yokohama s.drives if you want to compare shitty tires. Not to mention it was in June with monster track temps. Also keep in mind I do not have a b16 trans with lsd, or a full coil over set with sways like you, just saying. Oh and I was on Monroe oem replacement brake pads. And not once throughout that day did I have an excuse or blame the car for poor lap times. And funny that you bring up me having more power, when you were just mocking my motor and asking why is it even up in the NA category. Quit talking shit and thinking you are so good bro, none of us are good, we are all noobies trying to learn. Go on nwp and see if any of them are impressed with your story and times. Man up to your mistakes and flaws and don't blame the car. I like you and all but for christ sakes stop with the excuses. I am not saying I am better than you, thats impossible to judge at this stage in the game. I know you are learning, we both are, and yes, you are improving a lot and good job, but stop acting like you are better than other people. Hopefully you see more than just insults coming from me right now. I do find you chill as a person and wasn't trying to be a dick about your times, I was trying to mellow the situation and bust your balls a little since you are always trolling others, including me. Oh and I guess I am sitting on the bench like a waterboy, because I can give two shits about a forum pole(which apparently others are taking extremely seriously) or what others think. I only care if 1 person likes my car, me. Never expected or thought I deserved any votes, again which is what I said in my application thread.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I'm going have to pull rank and call a seize fire. We're all friends here. Can't we all just get along? <3