$2500 rebuilt engine?

oscar112709

Banned
I have this idle issue the car jerks on complete stop Idk if it's the plug wires or dizzy but I changed all that to msd brand new maybe the ignition wires messed up.can't be the fast air valve on the intake manifold I cleaned that month ago I think it can be ignition wire car was fine infill they installed that no code either

Noneed2Hate

I have this idle issue the car jerks on complete stop Idk if it's the plug wires or dizzy but I changed all that to msd brand new maybe the ignition wires messed up.can't be the fast air valve on the intake manifold I cleaned that month ago I think it can be ignition wire car was fine infill they installed that no code either
don't brake as hard...? I had a hard time comprehending half of what was just said.

94RS

No fucks given.
I raced 2 car a newer civic and a Audi I won both car So loud makes other cars wanna try me I'll make a video one day
1. Did they know that they were racing?

2. It's always a good idea to "race" when your car is running like shit.

3. If they are faster because of how loud your car is.... Chances are, they're trying to get somewhere that's quiet.

Noneed2Hate

I raced 2 car a newer civic and a Audi I won both car So loud makes other cars wanna try me I'll make a video one day
lol you are full of s***, I was barely able to keep up with a 2013 civic in a (legitimate) race.... they were probably afraid your weedwacker might hit some rocks their way or something

oscar112709

Banned
1. Did they know that they were racing?

2. It's always a good idea to "race" when your car is running like shit.

3. If they are faster because of how loud your car is.... Chances are, they're trying to get somewhere that's quiet.
Hell yeah he knows he was up my ass floored it he did to but he couldnt pass me I was like 3 cars then I was playing with thottle barrp shhh barpppp this b4 fuel filter change notice a lot after the fuel filter the fuel filter that I had before I change the new one the old one was better but still I got this idle problem this sucks I'm going to make a video and all upload it I don't know when

94RS

No fucks given.
I passed an R8 once, but only because he was getting off the freeway on an exit ramp :rolf: can't tell if serious
No way... I outran some R8 prototype on the interstate the other day. It had Michigan manufacturer plates and everything.

Of course, we had just passed highway patrol, and he was in the slow lane. BUT IT COUNTS. :roll: