$2500 rebuilt engine?

Noneed2Hate

No way... I outran some R8 prototype on the interstate the other day. It had Michigan manufacturer plates and everything.

Of course, we had just passed highway patrol, and he was in the slow lane. BUT IT COUNTS. :roll:
omg you too? dude these cars are fast!

oscar112709

Banned
Matter of fact I'll try to make a clip ok
.. If I get up early enough taking the car back to Performance Shop and find out why my car idle sucks on stop I have new msd wires but the caps are to small to go over dizzy holes

Noneed2Hate

Matter of fact I'll try to make a clip ok
.. If I get up early enough taking the car back to Performance Shop and find out why my car idle sucks on stop I have new msd wires but the caps are to small to go over dizzy holes
really? they don't fit and you didn't think "gee these don't fit, maybe this is causing my issue?" SMFH

oscar112709

Banned
really? they don't fit and you didn't think "gee these don't fit, maybe this is causing my issue?" SMFH
I have brand new spark plug wires and they say performance and their black but I also have MSD wires that are thick and 8.5 millimeter but the caps to the dizzy is small

R13

The other asshole
I too like to buy things that say performance on them, it's an indication of a quality part.

oscar112709

Banned
Guys I put msd blaster 2 also fixed my sagging thottle cable OMG I have more gas punch just have to figure out this idle problem and why it feels a little slower with this Duralast fuel filter