2nd gen car pics and comments

igotvtec16

dang girl you make any car look good lol anyways,slam the slut and throw some of those DA fat six spoke rims on it and youll be flossin. welcome to CI:hi:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I would definetly pick up a set of OEM tails, ebays tend to look cheap. While you are taking things off, you might want to consider removing the rear wiper.

Blades FTW

My ass: No rear wiper with cleared 90-91s. I want a 92-93 rear bumper.

Greenbling

It's your car, so you do what makes you happy. You're the one driving around in it.
If you like the wing, tails, and rims keep them!!!! If you always worry about what others think, or like then you will never be satisfied. There is always someone who will hate this or that and dog you for it. So get used to it, welcome to club. Do what you like to please you!! I love it when I see people conforming in their quest to be unique.

Very Nice!!! very clean!
I am lovin' the audio setup!
I like the banner and the rims. Get some smaller wheels with an all season tire for winter though. I used to have similar tails. I will admit I think the 92-93 cleared tails are hot!

If you decide you like the 90-91 tails let me know I have 2 sets of 91 tails for sale.
I also have 2 stock spoilers for sale. let me know. My email is GreenblingGSR@gmail.com

And I have cleared my 92s, and may have a set of 92-93s for sale soon. I could also clear them for you.

Here is my 90-91 taillights.

Here are my cleared 92-93s
on the left is stock, and on the right is the cleared ones.

here both are cleared.
ignore the rust lol (i am fixing that)

Last edited:

Sammich

lol @ wiper...i remember when everyone thought they were F1...or just thought it was cool lol

Greenbling

yeah...
If i have 2 on they wont go down all the way and they creep up into the line of view when driving at a good speed. I have a replacement wiper motor... just waiting on more parts to replace while i have it apart.

Greenbling

Green bling what method to clear those did you use? Mine look nothing like those.
Dont you have the 90-91 tail lights? I have 92-93s. I put them in the oven til the glue loosened and I took the tail lights apart. I removed the defusers or reflectors. I then painted the inside of the light with "chrome" paint. then I put them back together and buffed the exterior.

Last edited:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Gotcha, I just did the super clean method on my 90-91s. Gives it more of a white look, yours look very clear. Ive also seen the ebay clear tails with the bottoms painted red.

I want to put my bumper lenses in the oven and paint the housing black. Smoked amber is sexy.

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
here are some of mine. for reference for you:

here are the winter wheels i'm going to be putting on (as soon as i can get a damn job and buy some tires, i've been unemployed for 2 months :( )

(STOCK 92 GS WHEELS, painted black with blue lip *obviously* )

welcome aboard.