2nd Gen Roll Call!

wite2nr

I just bought a 1993 LS on wed...

1 owner (old lady), 5 sp, dealership maintained, clean title, mint interior, straight body, 100% stock...
$1,600

Unfortunatly, thurs (yesterday) some girl in the parking lot at my school rearended the car while it was parked. Now I need a new bumper, the quarterpannel has a huge dent in it, and I need an alignment. when i went out to the parking lot my car had rolled completly out of the space and into the driving lane 20ft forward! i havent taken it to the shop to get it checked out but she said her dad is gonna pay outta pocked for the damage to avoid insurance. sheesh, i dont have the best luck with cars. Ill try to get some pics up later

Jermirsh 712

91 LS special w/ 97 Type-R swap (in need of a vtec solenoid with the pressure switch!!!)

end005

i went through 10 pages. there are 20 photos.

i was hopeing to see more photos of the 2nd gens.

LsPrIdE

alot of these cars in my opinion would look better if they had Hiro wings. But anyways I have been kicked off other forumns. This is what I have, 2 91 Integras, both LS, one wrecked so swapped parts to new one, home made carbonfiber hood, 18C, hks exhaust, aem ram air, dc headers, skunk 2 short shifter, fresh gran prix white paint job, did in my garage.

If interested in the Hiro wings hit my other thread up with some love we might be able to get a group buy going

vgees92gsr

1992 gsr b16a2 swap w/ skunk 2 valves,springs,retainers,gsr cams,ported polished,skunk 2 intake manifold and throttle bod,moroso oil pan,tanabe exhaust,ctr header,aem cam gears,aluminum radiator,samco hoses,aem intake,lowered on tokico whites with dropzone coiloversskunk 2 camber kit up front,90 gs blades,b&m short shiftertype r shift boot,jdm fenders front bumper,front lip, headlights and taillights,

vgees92gsr

1992 gsr b16a2 swap w/ skunk 2 valves,springs,retainers,gsr cams,ported polished,skunk 2 intake manifold and throttle bod,moroso oil pan,tanabe exhaust,ctr header,aem cam gears,aluminum radiator,samco hoses,aem intake,lowered on tokico whites with dropzone coiloversskunk 2 camber kit up front,90 gs blades,b&m short shiftertype r shift boot,jdm fenders front bumper,front lip, headlights and taillights,