2nd Gen Roll Call!

bigmik202

rear motor mount bolts???

i have the mount but there are no bolts. do you gusy know what size bolts i need for a b18a1 motor? thanks it will help.

WickedJester

just joined yesterday and thought i'd post up. been a member of g2ic, team-integra, and honda-tech for years.
i had my 91 LS for just over 5 years and then traded it for a 91 RS back in august. just waiting on the funds to swap the motor/tranny since when i got the car it had a hole in the tranny and not so good compression (#1-130 #2-130 #3-100 #4-140) i think i'm gonna go with a B20 and (if i can get my hands on one) a B16 tranny.

hondahead_dave

Hey guys, new here, I was a member of g2ic also and it looks like it is dead over there, here is my baby, 1992 integra GS-R.......

Last edited:

Backwoodz Tuner

Well I'm really more a 3rd gen teg guy but I've owned a few DA's. Here's a few pics of my 92 GS. No vtec but a decently runnin motor.

92redgsr

I'm new to this forum, a member of Turbooptions.com and also G2IC.

I own a few Integra's. 1 92 LS, 1 92 GSR and 1 2000 GSR. So I'm obviously into these cars.

Here are a few pics of the 92 GSR.

Here is the complete collection

hondahead_dave

I'm new to this forum, a member of Turbooptions.com and also G2IC.

I own a few Integra's. 1 92 LS, 1 92 GSR and 1 2000 GSR. So I'm obviously into these cars.

Here are a few pics of the 92 GSR.

Here is the complete collection
Damn dude, car looks good! Is that the b17 putting down power like that? what kind of turbo setup is that? Is it a kit or custom? looks like my db2.

92redgsr

Yes, fully built from original B17 motor. Darton M.I.D. sleeved, "O" ringed, forged pistons and rods, Stainless steel valves and so on and so on. All the numbers on the car match.
T3/T4 .60trim turbo, all custom built and tuned at Trick Engineering. Hondata S300, Lovefab mini ac manifold, 3" turbo back downpipe and exhaust, 830cc injectors, walbro fuel pump, Quaife LSD.

Thanks

hondahead_dave

Yes, fully built from original B17 motor. Darton M.I.D. sleeved, "O" ringed, forged pistons and rods, Stainless steel valves and so on and so on. All the numbers on the car match.
T3/T4 .60trim turbo, all custom built and tuned at Trick Engineering. Hondata S300, Lovefab mini ac manifold, 3" turbo back downpipe and exhaust, 830cc injectors, walbro fuel pump, Quaife LSD.

Thanks
Damn dude thats nice, makes me want to rebuild my b17 and put it back in! If this b18c that I am having turbocharged now fails, I will def. be putting the b17 back in.

sLyBlAzNbBoI

OreoBBoi w/ DA
Sup guys, my name's D'Shaun and I'm from the South...:)...here's my DA without the S-Techs on it. Looks like a four-wheeler huh...?xD