404DaTeg build up thread

404 Da Teg

Dre Da KID
is it expensive? well the mileage on that teg is around 89,500.. i forget what number on the teg but u can see how low it is.. so u still think its expensive??

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
i have to keep my tan panel till someone sell me black panel then i will sell you tan panel
Dude that interior is mint, and the leather seats look perfect, imo I would keep it as is. I love the way tan looks with green and I doubt your going to find black interior in that good of shape.

404 Da Teg

Dre Da KID
maybe its expensive cause of leather, low mileages, no dent n etcc.. everything's very clean.. i feel like i drive a 2000 acura integra GSR! well its worth for me.. it ll give me lot time to work on teg body.. last time i have eg worth like 1900.. i supposed to work on eg's body but the motor got my attention.. that motor really fuckk upp.. i kept spend $$$ on the motor.. i have no time to fix the body.. i learned my lesson. i have to pick a car that can running for long time during i have time to work on the body.. well good reason, is it??

404 Da Teg

Dre Da KID
Dude that interior is mint, and the leather seats look perfect, imo I would keep it as is. I love the way tan looks with green and I doubt your going to find black interior in that good of shape.
mmmm i can find a dashboard, door panel, n center consle in perfect condition or good condition but rear panel? i doubt that i can find it in good condition..

P.S: oh yes i like the way it is but WONT LOOK LIKE TYPE R.. my goal is i tryin to make my teg look TYPE R.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
what he meant by expensive is that you said you want it to look like a type r. To make your integra look like a type r you have to shave your side moldings, get a type r wing of course, 5 lug conversion, usdm type-r lip or jdm front end conversion (take your pick), etc. etc.

404 Da Teg

Dre Da KID
what he meant by expensive is that you said you want it to look like a type r. To make your integra look like a type r you have to shave your side moldings, get a type r wing of course, 5 lug conversion, usdm type-r lip or jdm front end conversion (take your pick), etc. etc.
ohh i got it.. well IM BIG FAN OF TYPE R.. I think TYPE R IS GOD OF JDM.. that is my opinion... rigjt now, i would to worry about the body later.. right now, i m going to get skunk2 full coilover in few weeks.

P.S: today i bought skunk2 shifter from a guy for $60! good deal!

404 Da Teg

Dre Da KID
Damn i forget to update some pics and news about my integra.. anyways, here it is

Skunk2 Dual short shifter and Skunk2 knob. i bought skunk2 shifter for 60 dollars from guy in importatlanta.com.. skunk2 knob for 30 from importatlanta.com both is in mint condition! it close to new brand... its good deal, isnt it??

404 Da Teg

Dre Da KID
i gonna get myself skunk2 full coilover from directtuning.com tommorrow. I started to like directtuning because i ordered it last saturday and the part shipped on monday. that company is in CALI. im in ATLANTA. that so cool. PLUS FREE SHIPPING. BADASS'd!!! ill take pic of it n show you asap

I decided to take pic of my car before i went to home because i realize it will be last day of my teg with big gaps. i gonna slam it this weekend or little later than weekend.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
You forgot to mention your block off plate. I just help a friend put the skunk2 pro-c coil overs in his car, they are nice.

MrGurley

************5-0
also do yall have any parts to sell for my teg?? i hate tan interior! i prefer black interior.. so do u have black interior parts to sell?? if yes, let me know asap!! pls!

P.S: if you got panel door to sell, i prefer GSR PANEL DOOR.
http://www.team-integra.net/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=2&TopicID=222965
this girl is parting out her teg and has alot of black interior peices. im also about to take out my back seats so holla at me if you interested.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Nice man, it's coming along. Makes me want my teg back bad.

Oh btw I have a FULL Black Interior and the condition is showroom condition.

Edit: Nevermind you in GA. I'm not shipping all that.