404DaTeg build up thread

Cutupsum

I'll buy your Tan Front Seats if you want to sell them when ou find black

lsarod

Nice find. I'm amazed you got it from a dealer and only paid $8k! Dealers in Miami rape you. I might buy those seats If I get a project car I'm planning.

404 Da Teg

Dre Da KID
You forgot to mention your block off plate. I just help a friend put the skunk2 pro-c coil overs in his car, they are nice.
I shld buy Tein SS coilover but its out of my budget. TEIN SS COILOVER IS SO PRICEYYY! How handling it is? ITs good as much as skunk2.. the reason its pricey because OF "TEIN" came from JDM. skunk2 dont.

404 Da Teg

Dre Da KID
Update: I got parts to sell.. i got two items which is driver tail light and stock LS shifter. Driver tail light? its crack on corner. light in corner isnt working. i dont know why. no more than this is GOOD USE AND NO DAMAGE.. HEY! i didnt noticed that crack for awhile. my nephew (10 yrs old) told me that he saw it before. he jus say nothing. he thought i jus like that way it look . so i guess no one wont noticed that crack in driver tail light for awhile. ill post some pics tonight.

jdm_mike19

Dude hella clean but take the wing off they look so much better wing less when there dumped look at my pics on my profile of my car and tell me its not clean lol

Bizkit64

Yo?
SERIOUS?!?!!? U MUST BE LUCKYYYYYY but You bought it from ur friend right??
Yeah I bought it from my friend who goes to police auctions and buys car shells/crashed cars. So he had 2 Integras out of his 200 cars and threw a car toghter for me. GSR with the sun roof etc etc, with LS motor/tranny... GSR exaht sounds sick <3 even if its stock... Had him put a new clutch and flywheel in before hand... Just picked up some VOLK's for 550 for the set which im very happy about.

+ Nice skunks gimmie some feedback on them I'm looking into getting a pair myself.

:suprise:

404 Da Teg

Dre Da KID
http://www.team-integra.net/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=2&TopicID=218835
here you go pimp kid in sc selling his black leather front seats
yes i told them to post pics. im waiting...

Dude hella clean but take the wing off they look so much better wing less when there dumped look at my pics on my profile of my car and tell me its not clean lol
yeh but i think GSR OR TYPE R WING AND APEXI N1 EXHAUST GONNA BE LOOK GOOD ON MY TEG because I LOVE THE WAY DC2INTEG"S TEG LOOK. that guy got apexi n1 exhaust and gsr wing on his teg. look at that pic

Yeah I bought it from my friend who goes to police auctions and buys car shells/crashed cars. So he had 2 Integras out of his 200 cars and threw a car toghter for me. GSR with the sun roof etc etc, with LS motor/tranny... GSR exaht sounds sick <3 even if its stock... Had him put a new clutch and flywheel in before hand... Just picked up some VOLK's for 550 for the set which im very happy about.

+ Nice skunks gimmie some feedback on them I'm looking into getting a pair myself.

:suprise:
ohh! i wondered what happen to gsr motor because i see you got ls motor in teg. lol is your dc2 salvage??