5 lug help

Status
Not open for further replies.

heykosal

Angkorian
CR-V 5-lug will work. I'm not sure if it's direct bolt-on but I'm sure there's a how-to write up somewhere.

Also, I've asked questions many times and haven't gotten an answer right away. All you have to do is post again and say "anyone?" or something, like I do. You don't have a be a little fucking bitch and say this site sucks and switch over. Honestly, just because you said that, you're douchebag ass belongs at TI:roll:

vgees92gsr

hey now i get yelled at for pitchen a bitch then all you gay fags bitch at me how bout this everyone go fuck your self now that we got that outta the way

XxCaryxX

Wow, you are still here and still posting...

Please go elsewhere and be all butthurt.

It is not my, nor anyone else's here, fault you are having an Anal Prolapse from your own impatient desires.

Go take your CRV shit to T-I, maybe they will tolerate your immature, ungrateful attitude.

Sincerely,
Cory

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
hey now i get yelled at for pitchen a bitch then all you gay fags bitch at me how bout this everyone go fuck your self now that we got that outta the way
How about you throw another bitch fit.....you will be able to in about a week. You can do it on TI till then.

Status
Not open for further replies.