$$$500$$$

Drifter3000

Integra FTW!
Is it possible to slam my Teg with only 500??? If not then what should I spend it on?? I want to paint the car matte dark green. So should I get it painted if I can't lower it for 500$$ ?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
You can lower it for 500 dollars.

Get some Tockico HP stuts and some H&R sport springs

Last edited:

98_gsr

get the tokiko struts and skunk2 springs

skoodles

I <3 Vanessa
look hard enough you can find some used coilovers. and some new tokicos. then save some money to have a shop lvl it right.

Sammich

Find Some Good Name Brand Springs And Good Struts And Ur Good..i'd Recommend A Nice Set Of Used Springs And New Struts

Drifter3000

Integra FTW!
So should I just hit up on ebay or where should I look for used springs? And if Im lowering it more than 2 inches, wouldn't I need camber?

racinfeend59

just heat up ur springs haha
no jk dont do that...ud have a shitty ride
uhmm i say you CAN
and yes u probably would want a camber kit
or new tires every month or so lol
i agree with the set up 98_gsr said
not off ebay tho

Sammich

So should I just hit up on ebay or where should I look for used springs? And if Im lowering it more than 2 inches, wouldn't I need camber?
yea i'd say keep your eye on ebay and dont get no el cheapo springs either, make sure they are good quality springs. yea you would need a camber kit, unless u dont mind replacing tires sooner than u should be.

Drifter3000

Integra FTW!
But my problem is that Im a noob and don't know anything about these cars, but I want to learn. So I guess this is going to be a good learning experience. haha.