8urcivics all-motor build

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Looks very nice man. We will definitely have to hit up the track when you get it broken in.

vgees92gsr

you need aftermarket valves your stock ones are gonna go crunch lol anyway why does everyone and there mom with a honda or tuner car want a 13 second car

vgees92gsr

i have a 1968 chevy pickup that runs 13 flat and it is pretty much stock except for a double roller timing chain idk maybe im nuts i was running 13 in my gsr and then 13 in my chevy it was no different i couldve spent the money on my chevy motor and had a 10 second truck instead i waste money on the gsr and now it sits waiting for a bigger badder motor lol gl though not trying to put anyone down just asking a serious question

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
you need aftermarket valves your stock ones are gonna go crunch lol anyway why does everyone and there mom with a honda or tuner car want a 13 second car
Why exactly will his valves go "crunch"? I would like an explanation on this.

heykosal

Angkorian
i have a 1968 chevy pickup that runs 13 flat and it is pretty much stock except for a double roller timing chain idk maybe im nuts i was running 13 in my gsr and then 13 in my chevy it was no different i couldve spent the money on my chevy motor and had a 10 second truck instead i waste money on the gsr and now it sits waiting for a bigger badder motor lol gl though not trying to put anyone down just asking a serious question
You show me a STOCK Chevy pick up that runs 13's and I'll show you one that doesn't exist...

And 1968?? Most CARS from that era couldn't break 15s including musclecars...let alone a truck.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
anyway back to stuff that matters.

i have seen 800whp hondas have stock valves....so stfu....and gtfo....i could care less about your 1912 truck....welcome to club integra.

anyway, the head is drying as we speak......i tried polishing up the dizzy....it just looks retarded....so..ill probably paint it.

and new hardware is expensive......im just gonna clean what i have and buy new what i dont have......its not a show car.