8urcivics all-motor build

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
anyway back to stuff that matters.

i have seen 800whp hondas have stock valves....so stfu....and gtfo....i could care less about your 1912 truck....welcome to club integra.

anyway, the head is drying as we speak......i tried polishing up the dizzy....it just looks retarded....so..ill probably paint it.

and new hardware is expensive......im just gonna clean what i have and buy new what i dont have......its not a show car.
You should get a clear distributor cap. My friend has one on his H22-powered CB7. It looks dope.

House Special

I'll KICK YA FUCKIN AASS!
you should stencil in a bunch of bloody tampons and one maxipad on his valve cover

cuz I smell...I smell....I smell PUSSY!!!!

racinfeend59

i envy you
im actualy saving up to do head work in my car
(cam and valvetrain and stuff)

vgees92gsr

only problem is the motor and trans is from a vette and i can give you a $100 run at the local speedway cuz your in cali but the cvalve to piston clearence is what i was referring too
oh and bty a truck i way lighter then a muscle car so yes it would be way easier to make it run 13 then a car but then again your a youngster who dont know about true american muscle just hondas
open your minds and try something new you only live once

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
only problem is the motor and trans is from a vette and i can give you a $100 run at the local speedway cuz your in cali but the cvalve to piston clearence is what i was referring too
oh and bty a truck i way lighter then a muscle car so yes it would be way easier to make it run 13 then a car but then again your a youngster who dont know about true american muscle just hondas
open your minds and try something new you only live once
Why did you even join CI if your a muscle head?