90 Integra RS-DD

krisx13

Schweet.
Charly[horse];1036936 said:
Here is a side view of a da

you know its jus a little somethin till I find a hiro ;)

looooove the colour of that da. the spoiler is pretty nice too

Charly[horse]

Name = John
^Ya I hope my wing will end up looking clean like that :p The color is pretty nice too

Update: I got stainless steel brake lines in now and a new (used but working) caliper in the mail to try and fix my slight brake drag. I also got some custom stickers and TSX emblems in the mail (using the acura then gonna sell the tsx one)

Questions: I need top hats for my koni/gc setup, what do you guys think about ebay top hats, I have heard good and bad and also that you can make them fit konis fairly easy. Cuz my options are ground control top hats up front and stock in the back or ebay top hats all around. Also considering getting a gopro 2 anyone use em? Worth the money? Tell me what you think.

Plus heres some recent pics

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
For suspension stuff, that's the one area I would NOT cheap out on, so I personally wouldn't get the ebay top hats, but it's up to you. Also, GoPro is freaking awesome!!! I;ve played with them and have been beyond impressed :) Get that low on!!!! lol

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Haha we will see if I can find a gopro for the right price. As for the tophats, already done, I had to skimp on them cuz I was a little scared about running stock tophats in the back even though people said it'd be fine. And when I was crawling under my car changing the stainless steel lines I saw that my trailing arm bushings are shot so I had to order those instead of going with G/C

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Unfortunately it'll be awile, mid may probably. Cuz I am going back home for the summer (to northern WY) and all the parts are there. And my parents have a garage so it will be nicer to work on. I do have quite a few little projects going on between now and then though!

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Not much new, painted my hood with chalkboard paint, eh some stuff in the works though for sure heres a pic I jus took a few minutes ago

hgocasca

level 77 troll
You're a funny guy, I can dig the hood art. I would've done that to mine if I didn't have to make a semi-professional appearance for corporate meetings every so often. Keep the build alive bro, I can't wait to see it again. Hopefully with lots of low and moar fasts's's's's's's.

:) :) :) :beer:

Happy tuning bro, I have a fun toy for you next time you visit (no homo).

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Haha thanks man, my sisters and girlfriend love it, and I like reppin the art of the people that I love. As for next time, for sure more low! I can't even wait to drop that thing. And can't wait to see it! BTW is that civic fast at all?