91 Integra Cluster suggestions

Musicpro2010

Hello all!! I'm looking to install new gauges, cluster, and bezel in my 1991 Acura Integra..can anyone share some suggestions plz???

Musicpro2010

That's what i have now actually...

But i do have more questions about that...mine looks green, and i bought it that way, but i would like to chage it to blue...how can i do this??

DagoAcura92

mine came with a dimmer Knob and a Blue/Green Switch. If u have the flimsy flat plastic switch, u mite be able 2 change all the wiring and relays and be able to change to blue.

Musicpro2010

I'm not familiar with the flimsy flat plastic switch your referring to...Could you please assist me by shedding more light on the subject. I really must get to the bottom of this..

DagoAcura92

This is what I have, to change it to blue. urs mite be defective.

This is what I had called thin plastic switch.

I hope it helps. ur other option is to buy a new set that is strictly blue and sell ur old one.:what:

u mite want to try flipping the connectors at each gauge, its just a theory.

Last edited:

Musicpro2010

Well, thank you very much. Your info has definately helped. And i'm a noob so i deffinately have more questions. One being, i need to buy new conectors for my front headlights, the guy i bought the car off of was a dick and decided to tape and hot glue the bulbs into the lenses. What exactly would i be looking for, in order to replace the conectors, or wires, for my headlights??

DagoAcura92

Sounds like he either lost the collar to hold the bulb in place or he broke the tab to hold the wires to the bulb. If he broke the tab on the harness then look for 9004 or 9007 harness. If the bulb wont stay on with out glue then u need to ask parts store if they have a collar or hit up a junk yard. What did u find out about ur gauges, which switch do u have?

Last edited:

sexystover

Well, thank you very much. Your info has definately helped. And i'm a noob so i deffinately have more questions. One being, i need to buy new conectors for my front headlights, the guy i bought the car off of was a dick and decided to tape and hot glue the bulbs into the lenses. What exactly would i be looking for, in order to replace the conectors, or wires, for my headlights??
junkyard would be easieast just cut what ever you need off of a car there and splice them in

i<3MyhonDA9

Stover i have those clusters too and one of my lights went out.
How do i change that?
But if i replace the bulb will they still change colors?