91 Integra Cluster suggestions

sexystover

Good idea Stover, the junkyard would be easiest, I generally avoid junkyards when I can get a cheap new part.
well my current no money situation has led me to junkyard searching for almost everything and the amount of money i save by just going to junkyards is amazing

DagoAcura92

So either wayy I have to pull everyything out of the dash?
And where is the relayy?
I don't know how u were gonna replace a bulb if ur not gonna do that:what::shockl:

U can find the relay when u take ur dash out and find wires coming out of ur bezel that does not look stock and trace them to the relay.

DagoAcura92

well my current no money situation has led me to junkyard searching for almost everything and the amount of money i save by just going to junkyards is amazing
i've gotten way too lazy to go play in the automotive playground n e more :sleep: . Such fond memories of looking for parts for my first p.o.s. I remember they used to not question me with my loose dirty baggy clothes!!!:lol:

Musicpro2010

I need HELP ASAP

My rear defroster switch isn't working. It won't even light up..I tested the fuse, the fuse is fine, i changed the switch, that wasn't the problem, what could it be???

Last edited:

brian75

i also was looking to get my hand on my old 91 integra. driving it for a long time as a daily driver. now planning to convert it into a performer and maybe buy another car having better mpg. thanks for the info above as i was planning on doing the interiors first for my car.

5speedintegra

My rear defroster switch isn't working. It won't even light up..I tested the fuse, the fuse is fine, i changed the switch, that wasn't the problem, what could it be???
from what i remember the switch isnt supposed to stay down. When you press the defrost button does it do what its supposed to? about the light it could just be the bulb?

Musicpro2010

No. The defroster doesn't do what its suppose to after I press it. I really want to get to tje bottom of this before winter arrives. Otherwise, I can't see a thing.