91 Integra Rsx front end?

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
dislike neutral rep. If all my neutral rep was green rep, I'd have more rep than mods. what can I say, noobs love me ;)

Prozon

Kris
Your not the only one who gets neutral rep bud, think of how much rep some of the other users would have lol. :thumbs up

eiznekeM

dislike neutral rep. If all my neutral rep was green rep, I'd have more rep than mods. what can I say, noobs love me ;)
A little bit pretentious are we? You came in here only in April, posted a fuck tonne, have tits as your Avatar, like what noob is going to know better? Like I've been posting every day and I'm still only up to 300 and some.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I guess I have a lot to say. But I have actually been helpful with some technical things unlike previous forums.. I was still trying to figure out that other pos before the accident

eiznekeM

Fair enough, I can agree you do post advice and ideas etc etc in the tech threads. As for rep, and I'm not trying to be a dick, how much of your rep was for the tits in your avatar? Hell, I did it too.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Ladies, ladies, you're both pretty. Can we get back on subject or drop the conversation on here. Kthxbai!

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Fair enough, I can agree you do post advice and ideas etc etc in the tech threads. As for rep, and I'm not trying to be a dick, how much of your rep was for the t*** in your avatar? Hell, I did it too.
much more than half.. therefore I kept the avatar lol

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
None of you n00bs are close to me, so keep dreaming - aside from mod's, I have the most, I think. and only a few came from my bangin' avatar I had :lol:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I think he got like 500 deducted right away or some shit; idk how it was possible that early in the game ot get hit that many times

Prozon

Kris
I think he got like 500 deducted right away or some s***; idk how it was possible that early in the game ot get hit that many times
-1000 right off from the start if I recall. Something about him making a thread slandering all of CI. When half of us didn't even care about him enough to say something about his retardation.