91 Integra Rsx front end?

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I hope it never gets done imo... if anything, do a bodykit that is specific to the car, at the very least... at least it'd fit better than... the rsx..

the4doorway

in my process of reading all the posts and laughing histerically at most of the comments and forgetting the topic for a couple minutes why not put a V-8 in it? and make it rear engine rear wheel drive too itd be unique and fast. just my creativity taking its turn. but in all seriousness avoid round body parts for box cars unless your buliding a rocket.

eiznekeM

in my process of reading all the posts and laughing histerically at most of the comments and forgetting the topic for a couple minutes why not put a V-8 in it? and make it rear engine rear wheel drive too itd be unique and fast. just my creativity taking its turn. but in all seriousness avoid round body parts for box cars unless your buliding a rocket.
The v8 'Teg has been done. It's been posted on CI too.

http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=68270

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
First time back on here in a few weeks and this is what I read.... Haha wow.... There's a reason info can't be found on this. Buy an Rsx. Waiting for more tag win up in this.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Who the fuck had the audacity to use my 'retard' tag? Find your own tag to use for pulling up threads you flamed. I don't feel I have been terrible enough on this thread for the tag, please remove it without incident; I would appreciate it :thumbs up

And where you been, Cole?!

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I been breakin necks and cashin checks :thumbs up got me a full time job and just haven't had a chance to get on here. Definitely have some goodies to post up :thumbs up but I'm on family vacay in Cali the next two weeks :woot:

OTACON

Interweb Hate Machine
OP, you need to have a talk with a damn priest before you touch that integ inappropriately. Fuck face.