91 Integra Rsx front end?

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
why have i just now seen this thread?

GOD DAMMIT
x2

ARRRRRRR

I completely agree with an earlier post, as I was thinking about whilst reading the first few posts... Circular, aerodynamic parts, do NOT flow with boxy cars, and vice versa.

oh ya

Dtackett

look for all of you who are talkin down to this dude stfu he wants to customize his car to his style. while it may not be the best idea in the world or the easiest, its what he wants.

dude if this is really what you want to do you got a lot of work and a lot of money spending to do, and if you dont do it right its not going to look good at all, think about the front end of an rsx vs the teggy, its taller, wider, shorter, and steeper. if you want to change your front end, then do it, but general rule of thumb is if your going to do a front end conversion between cars you need to find 2 cars that have the same look when it comes to the front end, same length width, angle of the hood and body panels, basically you want to keep the same body lines. if youve got the money to do a conversion like this and the skill, then its your best bet to custom made a front end. make the mold, make the fiberglass panals, and get to work.

Prozon

Kris
Actually I was thinking if the Integra had side skirts or something so that the lines matched, it wouldn't look as weird. But the front end of an RSX is still too big and round to fit an Integra, ESPECIALLY, a second gen Integra.

^^ Also that thing you just makes look like a Honda Hearse. Lmao.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Now that we are all rainbows and unicorns again, sorry for adding to your post. Pat is one of the top 3 people I respect on here, and when people attack, they get the wrath back at them. He's got my back many times on here, and I'll always return the favor. No homo.
:thumbs up
sorry to threadjack but i too am looking for an RSX front end... for my 4Runner.

kthxbai!!
Now we're onto something
:rolf:
Actually I was thinking if the Integra had side skirts or something so that the lines matched, it wouldn't look as weird. But the front end of an RSX is still too big and round to fit an Integra, ESPECIALLY, a second gen Integra.

^^ Also that thing you just makes look like a Honda Hearse. Lmao.
Just too much of a difference in overall styling from being a massive gap in age, IMO. I wish I had a picture of the Eclipse I saw with the Supra rear end, or the Maxima and TL with the Skyline rear; I'm sure you seen one before like that, lol

DAteggy93

dude i can believ that you even asked that question. i dont bash ppls creativity but theres a line, just do a 92 or 93 conversion and be happy

Dtackett

hey you know what happens when you assume, your normally right but we wont know unless he does it. but with how many people put down his creativity, we will probably never hear from him again

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
hey you know what happens when you assume, your normally right but we wont know unless he does it. but with how many people put down his creativity, we will probably never hear from him again
You could be surprised. I thought Blue Teggy and that guy that made the homemade halos would never be heard from, but both came back on several occasions after completing such poorly executed projects on their cars that their username would be scarred for life. In this case, I assume this will not happen; but you never know