92 gsr how many produced

vgees92gsr

i wanted to know how many gsr's were made in 1992 i heard that this is the rarest honda/acura ever produced and that there is only 3000 or so made then i own number 2758 so i am guessing that this is true any 92 gsr owners let me know what number yours is thanks alot:)

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
i dont own a GSR, but I'll still out perform one :p
Keep telling yourself that. 92 gsr is the fastest integra made to date. Anyway yes they are rare and that's about how many were made, I own one but it's raining so i'll have to get back to you on the number.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Keep telling yourself that. 92 gsr is the fastest integra made to date. Anyway yes they are rare and that's about how many were made, I own one but it's raining so i'll have to get back to you on the number.
Faster than the DC2 and DC5 ITRs?

DeAcevedo45

Second Glance
Just becuase they're rare, doesnt mean that us LS guys gotta be intimidated by them...I love GSRs but still...line one up with me and you'll get a show

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Quoted from Wikipeida:

(Speculated to be the rarest USDM B motor with approximately 1500 1992 GS-Rs & 3500 1993 GS-Rs ever built. This engine is also speculated to possibly be the rarest of any Honda or Acura engine.)