92 gsr how many produced

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Nice to meet you Greg. I'm Matt, but you probably already knew that...
yes lol. Yea I have one of those screen names that sounds like a name so I just get referred to as aussie.

DeAcevedo45

Second Glance
what is this, whats next? dinner and a movie?

i found a mint white db2 near my house too....it had a bad title though or else the guy would have sold it....so i pulled the fender and rims lol

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
ok so the g2 has weight advantage... so if you put a g3 gsr engine in the G2 would it be faster?
hmmm.....I feel that the b17 is a more responsive engine and for racing has a better power band, but people say that putting b18c in their g2 feels faster. I believe that it's because that motor has a little more low end grunt, and for daily driving purposes it feels faster. Overall I believe the B17 is a better balanced and faster motor then the b18c.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Not to mention that crappy multilink.
ehhh....I can't comment about it either way, I think I know where they were going with the idea, it just didn't work as planned. Although for upgrading I feel that the dc5 can become a better handling vehicle then the dc2 would be. This is just a thought tho cause I never really did any suspension work on a dc5.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
The db2 and dc2 itr are close in comparison. Your comparing for one a dc2 itr and dc5 itr. I said RSX-S, remember stateside. Two your comparing modded cars, we were talking about stock comparisons. I don't compare modded cars because there are too many variables.

heykosal

Angkorian
ehhh....I can't comment about it either way, I think I know where they were going with the idea, it just didn't work as planned. Although for upgrading I feel that the dc5 can become a better handling vehicle then the dc2 would be. This is just a thought tho cause I never really did any suspension work on a dc5.
One large reason for switching is for tighter packaging. Opens up trunk/hatch space.