92 gsr how many produced

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
i wanted to know how many gsr's were made in 1992 i heard that this is the rarest honda/acura ever produced and that there is only 3000 or so made then i own number 2758 so i am guessing that this is true any 92 gsr owners let me know what number yours is thanks alot:)
so are you gonna finishing it up or selling it? i'm confused! but after read all the discussions about this db2, i would love to own 1 too :)

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/1071359122.html

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
After reading this post yesteday, I looked for a DB2 in the area, just out of curiosity. What I found brought a tear to my eye.
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/1063937814.html
Ive thought about buying it and trying to save it, but I fear the rice has taken it past the point of no return.
What do you think that does to a G2 lover? Good shape DB2s are very hard to come by, mainly because of the ricers. Another large chunk of them are victims of the typical honda rust.

If I had a DB2 I would leave her bone stock. A friend of mine did that, pics of it are in the cleanest integra thread.

A good pic for this thread... first B17 ever made. NOT MINE!

Last edited:

robert478

well my pops has been a mechanic for 32 years and he says the 92 gs-r is faster because alot less filters and restriction on the exhaust system.

What do you think that does to a G2 lover? Good shape DB2s are very hard to come by, mainly because of the ricers. Another large chunk of them are victims of the typical honda rust.

If I had a DB2 I would leave her bone stock. A friend of mine did that, pics of it are in the cleanest integra thread.

A good pic for this thread... first B17 ever made. NOT MINE!
Being a G2 lover myself, I know how it makes me feel. Am I the only one who felt a little angry when they saw it?
Its sad to see a car so rare get ruined like that. For fuck sake, do that bullshit to an LS, there are tons out there.
Thats a really cool pic, btw

paczek

how do u know which number car u r that was made. i got a gsr? is it in the vin number?

reighn3

Reighn3
Mine is number 167 and the way you guys find out why number your car was off the line is you look at your vin and the last few numbers are what one yours was off the assembly line like mine says 000167 or maybe it says 00167 either way that's how you find it. Hope that helps.