94 plus front end conversion

hgocasca

level 77 troll
It is mine thank you very much, and I rescued her from a ricer, she was worse when I got her, I assure u I would never do that to a car, I'm in the process of de-ricing her. Visually, she is going back to factory. Prozon and I are in the process of working on a deal to get those taillights off ASAP

rnhib25

ricer all day
Lol is that your teg in your sig? If so I don't think you should be talking bro. If not, no worries :)

OP, I think its an original thought but in the end it wouldn't look too good. Your buddy's 99 civic flows more with the RSX's body lines than the g3 tegs would with yours. Try and find some inspiration to make your current front look even better :thumbs up
LMAO x2

mirrorimg

OP, look for some pictures of the conversion on Google. There are tons of them out there, and they really don't look that good.

XxCaryxX

Speaking of... I passed a DC on my way home from work with 99-00 front end conversion off a civic and LOL'd so hard I swayed a little into the turn lane. XD

Not hating, just being honest. It'll never be perfect. I actually like everything about the g2s, just depends what you do with it. But please, don't butcher two tegs for that...
is THIS your friend with the rsx front
CLICK

cars not worth the money into doing all that body work plain and simple.
Bahahaha...that car is hideous. The video made me laugh though. I loved how it was drowning in sarcasm.

hamfacekilla

Theres a picture of a da9 with the 3rd gen front somewhere in the clean integra thread. Page 63 or something like that

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
is THIS your friend with the rsx front
CLICK

cars not worth the money into doing all that body work plain and simple.
That video was so hilarious. Props to you, sir for a funny find.

Don't go for a 94-01 front end look please.... not worth the money for a DA. DA front ends look sexy already.

Rich-PMS

I think a gen2 canPull off the Jdm ITR front better than most DC models can.

And there's not much "body work" as it is cutting/welding.

If you going to do a front end conversion- go BIG or go home!

97 F150 bought brand new. With 00 Lincoln navigator front end. All parts bought from Lincoln in 99!