98 dc...ftw!!!!

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
these are the wheels that i want, but cant afford. I added everything up, and it will cost a little over $1000 with tires and tuner lugs
I know this is a far off question....i need someone with photoshop skills(this means, no paint app)

Advanti Racing Storm S1 in this color....Matte Grey

And the pic of my car ;)

Last edited:

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
It looks similar to this sparco wheel. The sparco might be cheaper, but I'm not sure. They're on tirerack.com if you would like to check them out.

Sended from my phone

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
i been looking at wheels for a bit. Day dreaming of what would look good on my car. I did go to tirerack.com. I did the visual of what each wheel would look like on my car, and came with these. I looked at them, Koni Dials and these. They are about the same price for all of them. There is a few differences between the wheels. I saw the sparco on a car at the last AutoX i was at. The wheel spokes has a curve, as well with Koni Dials. I dont like wheels sticking out further than the tires that are mounted. Thats part of the reason why i like the Storm S1s. I would like it to be in Bronze, but Storm S1s only come in matte grey or matte black. But on another note, Sparco comes in Bronze. Ugh, anyone can photoshop a few pics of different colors of what they think would look good on black

Dont forget the bronze ;)

Last edited:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Advanti Racing Storm S1 = $129 each
Sparco Assetto Gara = $115 each
Koni Dials probably about the same

d@_b3st

hey there just read your thread nice updates on the teg!! gotta love black tegs lol wondering if you ever got the hoses issues resolved? also noticed you need the lower driver side panel, maybe go thru my f/s thread? also them sparco wheels look good don't know if you're a T-I member as well but theres a guy on it with a black teg and he got the assetto gara wheels just in bronze heres a couple of pics

http://www.team-integra.net/forum/attachments/your-integra/30130d1403218018-2001-integra-ls-dd-runs-like-champ-car33.jpg
http://www.team-integra.net/forum/attachments/your-integra/30146d1403218018-2001-integra-ls-dd-runs-like-champ-car34.jpg

like the progress on the teg what are your plans engine wise if any?

Last edited:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Thanks playa.

I ended up ordering a new rad and hoses with a racing thermo to go with it. Will take pics of it when I pick it up tomorrow. Still trying to figure out if I need to replace the oil pan gasket. When I did the last oil change, the filter wasn't on tight. I touched it and basically unscrewed itself. I been checking the dip stick for oil loss, and I haven't seen any loss in oil. So it could've just been the previous owner or someone not tightening the filter enough. We will see when I do the rad flush.

About the motor, I wasn't sure where I wanted to go with my build. Was back and forth on a lot of things. First I didn't want to mod the motor, then I did, now I dunno lol
I was gonna do wide wheels with LOW offset stance, but then I changed my mind on that.

Then a couple weekends ago, I went to an AutoX event. met up with old buddies there. We chatted about AutoX and what classes had what regulations. Some how, between the chat and when the race started. I found myself in a passenger seat of a late 80s civic coupe. Mind you, this class was the STC, so all interior still had to stay and no internal mods on the motor. So it was pushing a whopping 104hp stock. It didn't launch at all, but a tiny baby bird chirping from the tires. Next thing I new, I was holding onto the racing seat for dear life. The car corners like it was on rails with g forces pushing me side to side. At the finish, I had a grin on my face. I realized, all I had to do was get stiff suspension and grippy tires and would be set for a cone race. Mind you, I need lots and lots of practice, before even coming close to how fast the guy in the civic was driving around the cones. :drive:

In the end, I am focusing on modifying the suspension and getting Energy Suspension bushings.

Last edited:

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Thanks playa.

I ended up ordering a new rad and hoses with a racing thermo to go with it. Will take pics of it when I pick it up tomorrow. Still trying to figure out if I need to replace the oil pan gasket. When I did the last oil change, the filter wasn't on tight. I touched it and basically unscrewed itself. I been checking the dip stick for oil loss, and I haven't seen any loss in oil. So it could've just been the previous owner or someone not tightening the filter enough. We will see when I do the rad flush.

About the motor, I wasn't sure where I wanted to go with my build. Was back and forth on a lot of things. First I didn't want to mod the motor, then I did, now I dunno lol
I was gonna do wide wheels with LOW offset stance, but then I changed my mind on that.

Then a couple weekends ago, I went to an AutoX event. met up with old buddies there. We chatted about AutoX and what classes had what regulations. Some how, between the chat and when the race started. I found myself in a passenger seat of a late 80s civic coupe. Mind you, this class was the STC, so all interior still had to stay and no internal mods on the motor. So it was pushing a whopping 104hp stock. It didn't launch at all, but a tiny baby bird chirping from the tires. Next thing I new, I was holding onto the racing seat for dear life. The car corners like it was on rails with g forces pushing me side to side. At the finish, I had a grin on my face. I realized, all I had to do was get stiff suspension and grippy tires and would be set for a cone race. Mind you, I need lots and lots of practice, before even coming close to how fast the guy in the civic was driving around the cones. :drive:

In the end, I am focusing on modifying the suspension and getting Energy Suspension bushings.
And another stance kid bites the dust. 8)
Looking forward to seeing where you go with this.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I got a mishimoto performance radiator and the fan shroud. I might need to mount it on the front and make the fan a pusher instead of a puller. Anyone have suggestions on how to rewire it? Will I need to mod the front support or crashbar?

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Dlo has some experience with that. Hit him up, he'll be able to point you in the right direction. I mean you do live right down the road from his house lol.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
A bit of an update. I decided to return the fan shroud and get a slim fan instead. Gonna remove the AC stuff since its overrated. And before i do that, i will be spoiling myself with it. Might as well use it, while i have it.
Should be getting it by wednesday and if everything goes as planned, i should have it installed on thursday. Im gonna be running my first autocross event this sunday, so i need it done by no later than saturday

here are some pics i took cus i have no life lol

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
how is it a pig...does it live in mud, snort and eat garbage? lol

Its not about how fast the car goes, its about the driver and the ability to turn rapidly around cones.
Straight line racers are for pussies that have to much money lol