99sil-teg's 94 GSR Build Thread

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
I better be first one to see the pics :p

All you need now is paint rims purple with polish lip and uk tails ;) I'm not going to let up on that color for rims Josh. Haha
Its still being planned on... just gotta find the wheels.

I will have pics on tues don't worry lol, along with other stuff going on.

99sil-teg

Well today I dropped the car. Sorry for the crappy pics and dirty car lol. Will get some better ones this weekend probably. Dropped with Koni Yellows w/ H&R Race Springs. Also put on some smoked corners

Also picked up some Sir-g floormats

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Best money u have ever spent on that teg! Now only if we can get ride of the fast n furious corners for si vtec :p

Btw What setting you have the shocks on?

99sil-teg

Best money u have ever spent on that teg! Now only if we can get ride of the fast n furious corners for si vtec :p

Btw What setting you have the shocks on?
Well the shocks are on the setting the previous owner had them on.. they are on the soft side... I can't remember what he said... maybe 180? bc he said a full 360 would be stiff

Yeah yeah Brice was giving me hell for the smoked corners... I don't think they look that bad... but I'll have a set of si-vtecs soon so we'll see.

integraGSRkid

integraGSRkid
Well here are some pics of how she is currently sitting.

The car needs a little loving. Its getting a new headlight soon and also buffed and waxed next weekend which will help a ton

did you paint you rear amber lights??? i hate my 95 tail lights! those orange signal lighst ruin it. i want 98 and up taillights but it dont look bad with those clear ambers/singnal light on the tail lights. i bought those red vinyls to cever the yellow ambers but now im afraid its gonna look gay lol. I regret buying those