9k rpm in a b20b?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I call bulls*** on the n/a 200hp b16, there is like 3 known to exist, the first one was done by Omniman. I would steer clear of that shop for sure
My b16 is pushing over 220 n/a, why bullshit? If they ported the head there's no doubt they couldn't make power to 9k. It really all depends on the setup, I mean bone stock it's not happening, well it could but like stated it would be pointless and not last very long.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I call bulls*** because there is only a handful known to ever exist...as I stated one of them was the omniman, numberous people tried duplicating his setup only to fall short. Hell a lot of them that claimed 200hp failed to mention that it wasnt WHP or was tuned on a dynapack which generally read high. The amount of money it takes to build a 200whp b16 is ridiculous, so unless you got some major cash flow forget about it.

Aussie what is your setup that supposedly makes 220whp all motor? Not trying to be a dick but I have a hard time believing your b16 is making more then built GSRs and B20vtecs. I could be wrong and I will be ok with that lol, just curious as to how you did it

194whp B16...113 ft/lbs of torque lmfao gotta love b16s, torqueless wonders

Last edited:

Kyle

lol 113lbs of torque. Thousands spent and you can't even break 120lbs of torque. I like Aussies build, seemed pretty wicked.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Haha ok well then his 220whp doesnt count as a b16 then lol. Im not disputing he puts in work, I am simply saying I have been doing this for the last 12 years and I know what makes power, what doesnt and what parts are required to make a certain hp. Stock manifold and tb is not the way to go for NA, especially a b16. If it had ITB's id be a little more inclined to believe it. Oh well no sense in getting everyone in an up roar I suppose.