A.i.'s 1996 Integ

bbteggy96

Hey guys, I thought I'd post in the right section to introduce my Integra. I've made a couple random threads before, but I wanted one where I can make an "official" thread.

It's a 1996 LS automatic... :???: I know! Tried selling it but couldn't part ways with it... eventually would like to swap to a 5 speed. Bought the Integra around late 2010, and it's been fun ever since! It has all black interior with gsr black leather seats. I will try my best to keep this thread updated each time I do something to my car. Below are recent pictures of my Integra. Comments are welcomed!

What's been done to the car (no particular order):

15'' Spun Supamesh [Gold w/ polished lip]
short ram intake
skunk2 exhaust
Pioneer DEH-2200UB head unit
Momo steering wheel (NRG quick release hub)
Rear wiper delete
Antenna delete
Shaved side moldings
Tint removal
Side visors
Rear Honda badges
Side markers
Switched from 98-01 front to 94-97
98-01 side mirrors
94-97 Type r lip
si-vtec fogs
98-01 OEM tail lights
6k HID from DDM Tuning
OEM 94-97 bra
Neuspeed front upper and lower strut bar
Neuspeed rear upper and lower tie bar

Future mods:

coil overs (F&F Type 1)
si-vtec lip
si-vtec turn signals/bumper lens
5 speed conversion

Last edited:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
its like the evil version of my car! lol! minus the wing. looks good bro!

=always on my iphone=

bbteggy96

Thanks guys! Gave the car a wash today and took some pictures... nothing special though! Just wanted pictures with the bra and 98-01 tails. I'll post them in a bit.

bbteggy96

Here are a few pictures I took earlier today. Excuse the dirty engine bay... and sorry for the sun on a few pics!... lol

Last edited:

bbteggy96

Starting to collect parts again for the auto-to-manual swap. So far I have the shift linkage, pedal assembly, and cluster...

Last edited:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Wow, dunno how I missed this. Looks good man!! Definitely needs to lose the pea shooter back there ;) good luck on the trans swap, can't wait to do mine