A.i.'s 1996 Integ

osiris19

Oh haha. I personally think the visor and the wing together would look nice. I know a lot of people that think they shouldn't go together though and was just wondering why.

bbteggy96

Bought a skunk2 exhaust for $40... going to check out muffler shops and see how much they will charge to put this on!

bbteggy96

Had the exhaust put on about two weeks ago and finally replaced my "ebay" quick release steering wheel for a Momo wheel. I'll post pictures later.

bbteggy96

I installed some amber light bulbs in my cluster and switched on the auto tach/rpm gauge with a 5 speed tach/rpm gauge! Here are some pictures...

bbteggy96

The exhaust hangs a little too low... needs to be closer to the bumper. Should I be able to modify the hangers so it can hang a little higher? Anyway, here are some pictures of the exhaust on the car... finally.

dbryder

where'd you order the in dash lights. i can't find a set of yellow ones besides ebay, but the prices aren't reasonable when they include shipping. Ik klutchdb7 made a DIY and had a link to order the lights. they don't have yellow though

bbteggy96

where'd you order the in dash lights. i can't find a set of yellow ones besides ebay, but the prices aren't reasonable when they include shipping. Ik klutchdb7 made a DIY and had a link to order the lights. they don't have yellow though
My bad for the late answer. The light bulbs actually came with the used cluster I bought.

bbteggy96

Hey guys... a quick update. Purchased 15" gold with polished lip Spun supamesh rims. I'll post pictures once I wash the car.