acura emblem stolen

patti2103a

i keep getting my acura and honda emblem stolen from my car. the last person who stole it scratched and chipped off alot of paint from my trunk and hood. any suggestions on what i can put to cover the scratches cuz i dont wanna buy any more emblems.

patti2103a

the scratches are not that bad but very noticeable. i think they used screw drivers to ply off the emblems.

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
well you can shave your emblems... looks cleaner and doesnt give anyone the chance to steal them. and to cover the scratches.. if it chipped paint get some touch up paint. if not you can buff them out

ImElvis

Sup yo'
I get mine stolen often too, I got tired of buying them.. and I still go to school so... I just pop off like 10 Honda badges and a couple Acura badges a week and stash em in my car for whenever I need another one. You could go to the mall too or some place with a big parking lot but be careful and watch out for cameras if you're somewhere and you set off an alarm.

TheSylntChamber

I get mine stolen often too, I got tired of buying them.. and I still go to school so... I just pop off like 10 Honda badges and a couple Acura badges a week and stash em in my car for whenever I need another one. You could go to the mall too or some place with a big parking lot but be careful and watch out for cameras if you're somewhere and you set off an alarm.
Eh, I hope that was your attempt at a joke

Loas_drums

I think this guy keeps stealing your emblems. That or someone hating on you ride. Jealousy is everywhere. It's probably some guy in a v6 Mustang that wants your car and your butt love. :shock:
It would suck if you shaved you emblem bc of this and then someone scratches your paint where it was.
You could a) cut out an outline of the emblem into your hood/hatch/trunk b) weld an emblem in place c) put a decal there d) paint/ clear coat a decal there so that it cannot be easily removed.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
hey, i want mine back man:twisted:

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
You can weld plastic emblems to plastic bumper? Let me know how that works out for ya ;)

Nothing you really can do but put super glue or maybe lock tight might work :p. But I vote shave em off!

ImElvis

Sup yo'
you could do the outline thing but wouldn't suggest it, if someone really wants it they'll just chip your paint with a flat head screw driver. but most of the time i don't bother for them cause i only use my fingers and fingers don't fit in those outlines. or you could check out the audi emblems.. either they're too big to rip off or they've got a trick to get it to stick.

another way is to get an emblem with screws and you stick it through the holes.. giggity. and go to the other side, probably take off the hatch plastic panel cover thing and then twist the nut in to lock it, and if you want it to stick even more.. add some super glue/residue/double sided tape or w.e. so now.. the only way to get it off is to cut it off or take your hatch or something lol

ImElvis

Sup yo'
hey, i want mine back man:twisted:
uhh. sorry i cut it up.. they're awesome for throwing like ninja stars lol especially the scion's.. :roll:

OP: idk if you live near me or not but just in case you do, the car that i popped the emblem off was a BMW and i ended up chipping that guys paint job so no worries :thumbs up

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
:roll::roll: if i saw you do that i would shoot you for real