acura emblem stolen

jznsn2u

i got my mugen badge stolen. after that i fiber glassed my emblem holes n painted them. and i agree with samurai_blue. wtf are you thinking don't do that!

Maybe that guy stole mine too...lawls.
People have stolen the emblems off my last 2 G2 Tegs. They did leave the Honda emblem on my G3 though...oddly enough.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
shave them or paint them. ive never had one stolen. or hell get some off RL3 and super glue them bitches on there.

red.line

shave them or paint them. ive never had one stolen. or hell get some off RL3 and super glue them bitches on there.
I'd rather have them be easier to take off than harder..because if someone wants them bad enough, they'll take them one way or another.
And the easier it is, the less damage they're likely to cause to your car.

ImElvis

Sup yo'
i got my mugen badge stolen. after that i fiber glassed my emblem holes n painted them. and i agree with samurai_blue. wtf are you thinking don't do that!
I was thinking I'd save 10-20 bucks on each, and I'd have more than enough so I could just replace whenever I needed another. I know.. great idea right? :nod:

Sp4150

this is one of the funnier threads i read but personally i go to junk yards and steal my honda emblems its easier and less risky and im not paying 30 off ebay for them i am considering taking the chrome "HONDA" thats spelled out to replace my word acura since i havnt seen one of them at a yard so 80's civics beware lol

Mick Lvn

There is no fix other than shaving them. you can do whatever you want, but, if they are willing to pry at it with a screw driver and fuck up your paint, glue or screws wont stop them from trying, and even then, your paint is still getting messed up. Just have them shaved!

j13

Keep It Clean
What do you guys mean by shaving them? Like covering the holes that the emblems go into?

And for the guy jacking emblems, if I were to see you taking mine off ill knock you out, and set you on fire.

rockadilla

thats right.
I was thinking I'd save 10-20 bucks on each, and I'd have more than enough so I could just replace whenever I needed another. I know.. great idea right? :nod:
ur liable to get ur ass whooped one of these days if u get cought..... personallly if i cought someone trying to steal mine id stab out thier eyes with my keys :twisted: just sayin.... other people might do the same

as for the OP i dont like shaved emblems...... but that seems about like the only way to go

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
i gave up trying to keep any on mine, the last time it jot jacked i told the park ranger and he laughed at me, wtf,honestely i don't think it will ever stop