acura emblem stolen

ImElvis

Sup yo'
ur liable to get ur ass whooped one of these days if u get cought..... personallly if i cought someone trying to steal mine id stab out thier eyes with my keys :twisted: just sayin.... other people might do the same

as for the OP i dont like shaved emblems...... but that seems about like the only way to go
if i got caught i'd hop in my car, :drive:, hit vtec aaaaand... :smileyR: blast off :thumbs up

kcpit

if i got caught i'd hop in my car, :drive:, hit vtec aaaaand... :smileyR: blast off :thumbs up
well lets see if you did get caught the person catching you is liable to chase you down, yank you out of your car beat the living shit out of you, and leave you laying on the side of the road, while they strip your car for whatever it is they want.... at least thats what i would do....

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
well lets see if you did get caught the person catching you is liable to chase you down, yank you out of your car beat the living shit out of you, and leave you laying on the side of the road, while they strip your car for whatever it is they want.... at least thats what i would do....
sounds like thats what he would do to.

ImElvis

Sup yo'
:rolf:

sounds like thats what he would do to.
who?

wtf elvis do you go to su hs?
nope. i'm in diego trick lol san diego.

jznsn2u

san diego high school? like right next to sdcc in downtown? everyone in that area messes with peoples cars -_-

Last edited:

ImElvis

Sup yo'
san diego high school? like right next to sdcc in downtown? everyone in that area messes with peoples cars -_-
you'll never find out where I go! haha I just tell everyone I'm from San Diego, but my actual city is more up north its pretty small so you would be like "WTF IS THAT?" but either way I don't want to tell you :p

00GSRfullbuild

I get mine stolen often too, I got tired of buying them.. and I still go to school so... I just pop off like 10 Honda badges and a couple Acura badges a week and stash em in my car for whenever I need another one. You could go to the mall too or some place with a big parking lot but be careful and watch out for cameras if you're somewhere and you set off an alarm.
Wow welcome to the US....

silverteg3

put another badge on then wait for the bastard to try and steal it again whoop his azzz :kickass: and get all your badges back :lol: