Acura Integra 1994 SEDAN Questions?

Derrickk

Hey i'm new here, and I was just looking for an opinion on what to do with my red Integra sedan.
Currently with a stock spoiler, should I keep it, remove it, or buy a Integra GS 2000 spoiler for $50?

My car isn't lowered and i'm not planning to do so, but I know it would look nice if it was low with no spoiler 8)

Thanks in advance.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Not our choice, it's your car. I liked things shaved :p
i see what you did there... 8)

spoilerless looks better IMO, take a look around here, my build thread and I know klutch's are wingless (links in the signatures). 96greenDB has an TIR wing

go through this thread to see if there's any styles you like (i suggest to start from the last page because some of the pictures don't work in the beginning). there's another sedan thread somewhere on here too, i just didn't have time to find it.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Hey i'm new here, and I was just looking for an opinion on what to do with my red Integra sedan.
Currently with a stock spoiler, should I keep it, remove it, or buy a Integra GS 2000 spoiler for $50?

My car isn't lowered and i'm not planning to do so, but I know it would look nice if it was low with no spoiler 8)

Thanks in advance.
Only 2 spoilers came stock on these cars, the Type R and the Gs/Gs-R. Since the Type R only came as a hatchback, you probably already have a Gs spoiler. The Gs/Gs-R spoiler is only raised maybe 2 inches off of the trunk, the Type R spoiler is probably closer to 6 or 8 inches. Personally I like the wingless look better, I swapped the hatch on my car for a wingless one. And sitting low without a spoiler really does look great.

96GreenDB

Thanks bkishr for referencing my teg lol, my build thread is in my sig click it :) I have ITR lip and spoiler and it really flows well. Makes a not so pretty family car look more like a sports car.