All About Cylinder Head Porting

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Yeah I deff did gasket match and did the exhaust side a little more then the intake. Yeah i know what you mean. They do make good power though i was thinking of getting an OB1 Ecu send out to phereable.net and let them do there magic then get it tuned at bishops motorsports 15min down my street. Im hoping of pushing at least 180hp i would be happy with 200 but the bottom end is stock and its going a ls bottom end
Sounds like you had your shit together on the porting, nice work. I really recommend you boost the compression up man. At least try to get 11:1 out of it for those cams to work nice. If you do you shouldn't have a problem with 200hp but those cams will run like shit on the c/r you'll get from running the stock ls bottom.

Mikeb353

Sounds like you had your shit together on the porting, nice work. I really recommend you boost the compression up man. At least try to get 11:1 out of it for those cams to work nice. If you do you shouldn't have a problem with 200hp but those cams will run like shit on the c/r you'll get from running the stock ls bottom.
Thanks for the heads up

9 an hour
=[
i hate being young
but i have no bills, except for car payment and insurance
so the rest goes to car!
Oh you get paid 50cents extra then i do
$8.50 an hour. The bills i pay are Cell, Insurance, Gas

Last edited:

Spody02

Name: Cody
oh yeah, i pay my gas too
i'm about to leave to take my head down there
wish i could do the work myself
its gonna cost like 800!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikeb353

well at least you dont work at Lowes :(
Haha how much they paying you at lowes. Hey at least you have a job and your paying for what you want unlike other people where i live they just ask mom and dad for money. Pisses me off they drive BMW's Lexus and there only like 16-19

oh yeah, i pay my gas too
i'm about to leave to take my head down there
wish i could do the work myself
its gonna cost like 800!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn 800 isnt to bad. I paid 400 For the 5 angel and instaling new valves and decking which isnt to bad but the rest i did it at school

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I am seriously debating getting this kit you have.

I did a quick search on it and it said you can use an electric grinder or an air one? What are you using?

Mikeb353

Haha nah none of those will work.

air-powered die grinder

something like this
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000HHRL80

Yeah i should have been specific on which Air Grinder