Alright, almost final bulid of my Teg..

Exige24

Clean car. I have a white one, that I am going for the clean look myself.
Thanks man. I think the clean look is definately the easiest style to do, but the hardest to make stand out. You gotta pay attention to every inch and detail of the car if you want it to pop.

Last edited:

Exige24

Got her height adjusted today. Dropped a 1/4 inch in back. 3/8 inch in front.

Before:

After:

Noticeable? I think so. I like it. :)

Last edited:

Kyle

I think it needs a more aggressive front lip on it. But I'm liking those wheels. I'll have to put them on my list of wheels to look at when I get some cash. How much they cost you?

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
that is such a clean teggy. nice work man :thumbs up . I'm liking it a lot. haha. Never seen as good a DA as yours

Cripton805

I think it needs a more aggressive front lip on it. But I'm liking those wheels. I'll have to put them on my list of wheels to look at when I get some cash. How much they cost you?
There aren't very many front lips for DA's that don't look ricey dude.

Cripton805

Dude. Be careful driving toward SB that low. It scared the crap out of me once when I went a little past Gaviota. Theres a dip that got me at 50 mph! lmao

DA's have no clearance even though they don't look that low.

Exige24

Yeah, I wanted to get one of the jdm CF ones, but that lip thread gave me a new fave. That US racing lip would be tits. They're hard to come by from what I take it though. : / I like my OEM for now though.:)

http://www.buywheelstoday.com/products/default.asp?id=3919

With tires included it came out to like $700, mounted, balanced with free lock lugs too. Cheapest place I could find them, but the charge whatever it costs them for shipping, so it added like another $160 to it. The closer you live to Ohio, where they're located, the cheaper it'll be though. I live in Cali.
lmao Still cheapest by far though. lol

Last edited:

Exige24

that is such a clean teggy. nice work man :thumbs up . I'm liking it a lot. haha. Never seen as good a DA as yours
Thanks bro. I went through three body/paint guys to get her to this point and they forced me to do all the wetsanding/buffing myself. Fucking shiesters those body guys. Fuuuuck. Well two of them anyways. lmao. Worked out for the best though. I don't think anybody else doing the finishing work would have put the love and attention to detail I did into her to get her to look the way I wanted.

Last edited: