Alright, almost final bulid of my Teg..

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
That's just an OEM lip. The mud flaps go so much lower than the lip that you hardly notice the lip.

Exige24

Dude. Check this out. IDK if it's still for sale.

http://forums.g2ic.com/showthread.php?208069-SoCal-FS-JDP-Carbon-Fiber-Lip-92-93-50...NO-SHIP.

Anyway. Any lip lower than the one you have will totally be impossible to drive over anything. LoL
Ill keep a look out when I see some good Gen 2 deals.
Crip, you're da man. Looks like 4 or 5 hits from people really close to him, so I dunno. I'll email him though. $50 for the lip, $50 for the gas to get it, I'll be saving like $170, though it does look like it has some wear. Make a great stop gap though. :thumbs up

Exige24

Looks sex, Wiper delete and Spoiler delete and your good to go!!
Thanks man! Old tint peeled off all my defogger, so I can't live without that wiper and I like my wing. Gives it a little more sportty look without going over board like early 2000 Civics. :lol: I'd actually go so far as to say that they designed it for that wing to be on here in mind. It seems like there's something missing on them when I lokk at the angle and contour of the hatch compared to the amount of space and sudden flatness of their butts.

Last edited:

dmcastillo86

Very sick DA homie. Can't wait to have mine looking tthat clean. That system is sick too. Also how good are them bbatteries I've been peepin those out for awhile and thought about getting one.

Exige24

Very sick DA homie. Can't wait to have mine looking tthat clean. That system is sick too. Also how good are them bbatteries I've been peepin those out for awhile and thought about getting one.
Thanks! And I couldn't recommend those batteries more. Fully charged, the four that I have will run that 2000 watt RMS amp and another 400 watt RMS amp that's hidden under my box pretty much full blast for near two hours before my voltage regulators will turn my system off. I can turn my car on after that, turn the system back on and for ever how long I have my engine running, the batteries will store enough to keep playing for that same amount of time after I turn my engine off. Great batteries. I still want to get one more though.

One thing to keep in mind though, I have a special alternator I installed instead of the stock. It's 170 Amp and I think the stock is 90 amp. A normal or a little bit beefier one would be fine if you're not going to get too crazy with the wattage, but that alternator is definately an integral part of keeping my system and batteries running smoothly too.

Last edited:

Exige24

Whats next under the hood?????
I honestly don't know. I still have some detail work to do on the interior and exterior to get it looking and functioning like it was brand new. Like it just left the lot in 1993. That's kinda been my vision for the car. After that, I'm know I'm going to get some dope bolt ons, but I want to seriously look at engine swaps or modifications to get the most out of those bolt ons before I do any of that. It's all a little ways off since I'm concentrating on paying off any and all debt I have right now before I get started on any of that stuff.