Alright, almost final bulid of my Teg..

Exige24

Thought I'd update with some photo whoring since i haven't been able to make any advancments since the last time I posted except keeping the status quo, so.......

Sorry if there are too many guys. lol

Last edited:

Cripton805

If you guys only knew.... his car looks even better in person and he's still unhappy. Hahaha
Its just the way we all are. Never finished.

Good work dood.
;)

Exige24

If you guys only knew.... his car looks even better in person and he's still unhappy. Hahaha
Its just the way we all are. Never finished.

Good work dood.
;)
Thanks Vic! You know it man. Never finished. lol

How's your DC2 coming along? Any progress? I got in an accident today too. Plowed through a guy riding a bike pulling out of a driveway on Skyway. Threw his bike into the middle of the street and he flew over my hood. Fuuuu..... lol Scratched the crap out of my front bumper. : / Remember I got that quote from the old guy to redo it and my hood though because of the paint bubbles? Not tripping on it too much cause of that. Just gave me more incentive to get that done actually. lol

Last edited:

mangchu

I dunno if it's bad etiquette to comment on a thread from 6 months ago, but your car is clean as fawk! Win on machined wheels and shiny paint. I don't like tan interiors, but yours is so immaculate that I can't help but appreciate it. Niceee.

Exige24

I dunno if it's bad etiquette to comment on a thread from 6 months ago, but your car is clean as fawk! Win on machined wheels and shiny paint. I don't like tan interiors, but yours is so immaculate that I can't help but appreciate it. Niceee.
Haha No worries man. Thanks. I appreciate the compliments guys. I seen your thread in the members section too. Those Enkeis seriously make your car man. They were meant for your DC. It looks awesome. Beautiful really.

Wish I could've updated this more since last time, but I've made it a priority to pay off any and all debt before I start diving back into my girl. Almost there too. One more $1900 charge account to go and and I'm going to start hooking my DA up FAT. lol

Got a checklist of things to do with some priorities:
1. GPS Alarm system
2. Some perfecting of the interior(Some dash lights out: Wanna LED the entire thing when I replace them. Also, almost all the vent grills have something wrong with the directional bars, so I gonna replace all those too.)(New seat belt locks. They're old and weathered.)

(New Ebrake handle: Looks the same as the seat belt locks)(New windshield cowel: It's busted up and leaks on the passenger sider floor)

(New window trim on the driverside door needs replacing. The weather seal is almost all torn off and it looks beat up)

3. Fix a ding on my driverside door and buffing burn mark on the rear passender side window column + Put on a one piece headlight
4. Wire in another extra external battery in the trunk for my system. It'll make 4. lol

Need to fix the tube that drains from moonroof while I have this taken apart too, since it leaks. I have to park my car sloped downward when it rains so water won't drain that way right now. lmao Works perfectly though. A temp fix for anyone having that problem, guarenteed. :thumbs up
5. AC Fix: Leaking seals need a new compressor and dryer. Took it in and was quoted that I might as well replace the whole system to the newer coolant because that's pretty much the entire system anyways. Got a guy who'll do it for $1000 for the switch to the newer coolant. Hmmm......

6. Car will be exactly how I want it at this point body and accessory wise, so it's engine upgrade time. Start off with a DC header, Magnaflow High flow cat, Skunk2 knob and short shifter and AEM intake. I'll get that done, see how they improve the ride and go from there. We'll see. The future's so bright.......

lol

1.Repaint hood, bumper and fenders

2.New alarm system

3.Replace light bulbs and air vents in dash, seat belt buckles and misc console parts that are worse for ware. Every piece of anything that's in my interior shall be/look new. lmao

4.JDM CF front lip/rear splash guards/ replace all rubber window trims on the outside/ maybe a sunroof visor

5.Rebulid the PC inside my car

6.Get another custom sub system built in the back.

7.Fix my AC

8.Engine upgrades. Dunno exactly what though. Everything is stock right now except for a Flowmaster exhaust with custom cat back 2.5 inch piping.

Some newer pics from a few weeks ago......

My 4G connection

Updating the firmware on my WP7 phone inside my car with it.

Last edited:

Exige24

Alright guys, about to light this build thread up again. lol Been collecting every part I need for my DA and almost done collecting them.

Here goes. List of parts acquired:

OEM Rear and Moonroof visors:

Thanks volscout88 from G2IC!

Three pairs of front and rear mud guards:

Two or three pairs of door and rear window moldings:

These and the mud guards are gonna get cleaned up as best as I can manage and the best of the bunch are gonna get awarded a spot on my ride. lol

Some Stanley bumper signals:

A pair of aftermarket DA hood dampers:

Ordered some Cluster LED from superbrightleds.com, coming on Wednesday.....

And finally, some Mugen NR mirror faced shoes, arriving on Wednesday too,15x6.5 +45 offset 4x10 :

I can't resist machined finished wheels. What can I say?
Thanks StraiTryDer from G2IC!

Before I start installing anything, a host of stock parts from Acura and a JDP CF front duct spoiler lip need to be ordered in two weeks. Prep and cleaning work in the time in between! Stay tuned!

Last edited:

Exige24

Thanks man! First thing up, drilling my visors.

Original condition:

A lot of fine and some deep scratches. Expected form 20-15 year old pieces of plastic.

Some sanding....

Time for a three stage buff out.....

Finished.....

Took about 4 hours, but they're pristine. Like they came from Acura 15 years ago. :thumbs up

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
Great progress! :thumbs up: You do some fine detail work on your DA. I went through all 9 pages. This is a first to have seen a carputer build on any Integra.