Alright, almost final bulid of my Teg..

Exige24

Great progress! :thumbs up: You do some fine detail work on your DA. I went through all 9 pages. This is a first to have seen a carputer build on any Integra.
Thanks man! Appreiciate the compliment! I figure no one's gonna pay attention to every single detail as much as I will unless you pay a crazy amount of money to some top notch show car shop. If I know how to do it, imma do it myself. Labor of love.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
thought the car was already dumb clean, but after to fix those little details and add those sexy mugen wheels, its going to look even more gorgeous

Exige24

thought the car was already dumb clean, but after to fix those little details and add those sexy mugen wheels, its going to look even more gorgeous
Thanks man! That honestly has always been my goal for this DA, since I started out with a GS and not a GSR. Make everything on it look like it's never been touched before. We'll see how far I get.

Last edited:

Heidi Werner

Nice car. Hope I can get my 93 looking that good when I'm done fixing her up.

Exige24

Nice car. Hope I can get my 93 looking that good when I'm done fixing her up.
Thanks! N You get what you give and not just talking about money, but that helps. : P

Good luck with your DA and here's some inspiration for you maybe.

Bad Google maps pic, I wasn't into taking pictures of her like that, lol but that's what my DA looked like 3 1/2 years ago. That driver door was bashed in and look at all that clear peeling! :shock: : P

Last edited:

Exige24

Orange peel on here has been bothering me for a while. Didn't get it the first time because it must all be done by hand.

The crap I do for my DA. :p

Kyle

Is the sunroof have any brackets? Just curious how the OEM ones are mounted compared to the replicas which use 2 way 3M tape.

Exige24

Is the sunroof have any brackets? Just curious how the OEM ones are mounted compared to the replicas which use 2 way 3M tape.
Yeah, two brackets.

Took me a while to figure out how to do it. You hook the bolts and brackets onto the visor very loosely and place the visor where it needs to be. Then you line up the hooks on the bracket with the undercarriage of the moonroof so that when you screw it down it pulls up and grabs it.

Kyle

Were those separate or did they come with the deflector? Do they have a part number? I want to get a deflector but finding an OEM one will be a challenge.