Alyssa's EG build thread :)

alyssafacex

PSHHH.. I gotchu. don't trip, the ek will look good 8) BTW I really like how you cleaned up the valve cover n filter. It makes the bay look x100 better.
i know i know :) and thanks, i noticed that too after i looked at both pictures haha.

some of the other things were gunna do is hopefully slap on my 16g, mishimoto aluminum radiator, pwdjdm radiator stays, new polished jdm vc with timing belt cover, and maybe civic rear disc kit.

the car also has a jun chipped ecu with no rev limiter and vtec kicks in at 5500 and itll chirp 2nd=]
i think i'm just gonna get that bitch chrome dipped :)

lowteg99

thats just cause you're an idiot. its okay i'll do my wheels by myself :moon:
hahaha i love you too baby! ill make sure to come check on you after you did the first spoke and i guarentee it will be all over your face too :hitlol::hithead::whip::pimp::talk::clap:

jznsn2u

dude your eg is lookin hella bad ass o_o... your lot looks hella big! lets have a ci meet there!

lowteg99

dude your eg is lookin hella bad ass o_o... your lot looks hella big! lets have a ci meet there!
haha thats like 1/20 of my yard. its all hilly and has bumps everywhere, it would not be nice to lowered cars, those tow hooks might actually come in handy :p

alyssafacex

honestly i really dont need yours.

but i do have a few gsr covers and sparkplug covers.
ohh okay.

lookin good!

gonna rock the thin side moldings? what about side markers??
i was thinking about the thin side moldings, but i can't decide if i like it better without them or not. and yes i wanna get sidemarkers that'll probably be my next pickup since they're not expensive. :thumbs up

thanks :D and yeah it's pretty big haha but there's this lake by my house thats like perfect for meets, we'd have it there :thumbs up

Last edited: